Sign in to follow this  
kiki

Ryan Grant vs DeSean Jackson

10 team league, start 1qb,2rb,3wr,1te,k,d

Would you trade away DeSean Jackson for Ryan Grant and hope Grant comes back to form?

Roster:

Warner, Big Ben

LT, FWP, Slaton, Rudi

Fitz, Megatron, Santana, Colston, Roy Williams, DeSean Jackson

Witten

I think DeSean will continue to be a solid WR, but may not crack my lineup much... Question is, Does Ryan Grant bounce back?

I would do that trade and get Ryan Grant. I believe when Curtis comes back, which should be real soon here that Jackson will be mostly on special teams. Usually rbs produce more fantasy pts than wrs.

Given your absurd and delicious riches at WR, sure. DeSean is very good, but once Colston's healthy he'll never start for you. He probably isn't more than a bye week guy now. You can definitely afford to take a gamble on an injured player or disappointment (of which Grant may be both, really) when you're in that situation. Look into guys like McFadden as well: players who've had only one big week so far, but will probably be big-time by the end of the year. If there's another manager who's as deep at RB as you are at WR, you may have a lot of possibilities.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=326756

I take the trade. You can take the chance. Plus now that Rudi is the starter he gives you that much more cushion to take a chance on Grant. Your WRs are plenty stacked.

Grant is just coming of his hammy injury. Everyone is getting so down on him for no reason. ITS WEEK 4! meaning the pack have 12 games left for Grant to tear it up... he will be a legit start by week 10