Sign in to follow this  
ddies23

Maroney...is he healthy?

Any info on Maroney's health status? Just had a bye week and the Pats have a good matchup against the Niners...

Is this a joke? Who would start Maroney? You'll get better numbers out of Davenport than Maroney will put up. He's dead to fantasy football.

Is this a joke? Who would start Maroney? You'll get better numbers out of Davenport than Maroney will put up. He's dead to fantasy football.

That's exactly what everyone said last year before he BLEW up in the FF playoffs...he'll stay stashed on my bench for the time being...

Nice match up. Start him with confidence. :dunno:

Ok, that is going too far, but start him - don't listen to the herd. He should have a good game vs. a weak run D.

I don't get the hate for Maroney. He was hurt and healed over the bye week. Belichick has now gotten the team ready for a run heavy offense for the rest of the season and when healthy Maroney is the best Rb they have. I picked him from the wire as a bench reserve and will see what happens. He is worth a roster spot on your bench.

I'd like to think that Maroney production will get better after the bye. The Pats are going to have to run the ball more to take the heat off of Cassel. The Maroney owner in my league wants to trade me Maroney for Fred Tayor and I'm seriuosly thinking of it.