Sign in to follow this  
ivan852

Is Fasano the #1 TE in Miami?

Everyone is ranking him high this week against SD, but when I started him against Arizona, he didn't get 1 catch and Martin was the targeted TE.

Any Miami fans know the real deal?

I want to start him because I think he has a good match-up, but I would have Owens on the bench.

I have the exact same situation as you. Except I would be starting him for Owen Daniels not TO. Thats a no brainer TO is the right start every game of the year.

I have a dilemma though between Owen Daniels who has been starting to heat up a bit lately and Fasano. Anyone have any light they can shed on the Fasano situation.

I have the exact same situation as you. Except I would be starting him for Owen Daniels not TO. Thats a no brainer TO is the right start every game of the year.

I have a dilemma though between Owen Daniels who has been starting to heat up a bit lately and Fasano. Anyone have any light they can shed on the Fasano situation.

I'm in the same boat. i started fasano week 2 over daniels and got a big fat goose egg (not that it mattered, daniels ended up with a bye lol). Daniels appears to get the looks every game, so i'm going with daniels at this point.

You should definitely bench TO in favor of the Dolphins TE. The Bengals defense is top notch, and should keep Owens in check.

Based on matchups, TE > TO

i agree TO is a scrub and dresses funny .... definitely start a half assed TE over TO... or you'll be sorry. <_<

Everyone is ranking him high this week against SD, but when I started him against Arizona, he didn't get 1 catch and Martin was the targeted TE.

Any Miami fans know the real deal?

I want to start him because I think he has a good match-up, but I would have Owens on the bench.

meant Owen Daniels, not Owens. quick typing during work.