Sign in to follow this  
rottytiny

Trade advice needed. Jacobs for Evans?

standard scoring 12 teamer- limited keeper (keep 3 drafted after 5th round, started last year, my keepers going into this season are Jacobs-Turner-MJD) -no ppr

Start QB-2RB-3WR-TE-K-Def

I need wr help and can probably get Lee Evans (possible keeper) for either Jacobs or MJD (both keepers)

MY TEAM:(STARTERS IN CAPS)

ROMO

GORE

TURNER

Jacobs

Jones-Drew

Pittman

OWENS

COLES

ENGRAM

Bryant

Galloway

Patten

Reed

GATES

LJ Smith

Would you trade MJD or Jacobs for Evans? There would be some other minor parts such as Maroney or Kevin Smith included on his side and a wr on my side (maybe Patten)

Will reply quickly, leave alink. THanks!!!

standard scoring 12 teamer- limited keeper (keep 3 drafted after 5th round, started last year, my keepers going into this season are Jacobs-Turner-MJD) -no ppr

Start QB-2RB-3WR-TE-K-Def

I need wr help and can probably get Lee Evans (possible keeper) for either Jacobs or MJD (both keepers)

MY TEAM:(STARTERS IN CAPS)

ROMO

GORE

TURNER

Jacobs

Jones-Drew

Pittman

OWENS

COLES

ENGRAM

Bryant

Galloway

Patten

Reed

GATES

LJ Smith

Would you trade MJD or Jacobs for Evans? There would be some other minor parts such as Maroney or Kevin Smith included on his side and a wr on my side (maybe Patten)

Will reply quickly, leave alink. THanks!!!

Yeah, do it. You upgrade your wrs. You already have solind rbs. goog for you. see mine

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=327309

I would try a package deal to get a Brandon Marshall or Larry Fitzgerald. I don't think making the trade helps you that much. And you might not want to start Coles this week since he's on bye.

I would try a package deal to get a Brandon Marshall or Larry Fitzgerald. I don't think making the trade helps you that much. And you might not want to start Coles this week since he's on bye.

I know Coles is on a bye, but he's my usual starter. i'll start Bryant over him. I don't think I have enough to get Marshall, without giving up romo or TO.

Who are your other qbs? Maybe you can package Romo and Coles for Marshall and he will make up the points for say a Kitna or Sullivan.

Who are your other qbs? Maybe you can package Romo and Coles for Marshall and he will make up the points for say a Kitna or Sullivan.

I've got crap-Leinart and Griese. Had Vince Young but dropped him for Griese.

I think you can do better than Lee Evans. There seem to be a few RB needy teams in every league. Trent Edwards throws 200-1 a week. Not enough opportunities for Evans.