Sign in to follow this  
froggsnflfan53

Which WR will go Off this week?

ok, non ppr, we start 2 RB 2 Wr and 1 flex.

My options are

LJ @ Car, Sproles @ Mia, McGahee Ten,

Ca. Johnson Chi, Fitz Buf, Jennings Atl, Chambers @ Mia

Hightower and Mc'Clain are on WW.

I leaning towards LJ, , Johnson, Fitz, and chambers.

Now the chambers decision is because it is against his old team, and I dont know how effective Jenning will be with Rodgers hurt.

As far as RB, I also have J. Chaarles and T. Jones. Jones is on a bye, and Chaarles is not very effective. I am thinking about dropping Charles or Sproles and picking up hightower or Mc'Clain.

Leave me a link and I will try to get back to you. THX

I would definitely drop Charles and get McClain asap especially since you have McGahee.

As for the Chambers situation, you answered my post and I just don't trust the dude. I'm tempted to start him but if I had Jennings I think I'd go with him.

Second that opinion. Pick up McClain especially since you can drop Charles. If you've got the space, definitely keep Sproles just in case LT's toe were to become aggravated.

I spent the week debating whether to pick up Chambers hearing a lot of talk about his blowing up. I too didn't have enough confidence in him and have been planning on starting Jennings instead. Not to complicate things, but heard Chi will be starting a backup CB against Roy Williams. CJ should still get plenty of looks though...

Long story short, I'd say LJ, Fitz, Jennings, and CJ.