Sign in to follow this  
prostrollo

Trade help Fitz, Addai, LJ involved

This is a 12 team keeper league. We keep 3 players every year.

We start 1QB 2RB 2WR 1TE and a flex. Standard scoring non PPR

My team

Brady

Favre

Edwards(will be droped just not sure who yet)

Gore

Grant

LJ

MJD

Wayne

Burress

Evans

Harrison

Winslow

His team

Cutler

Addai

Parker

Magahee

Dunn

Maroney

Fitz

Coles

C. Henry

Crayton

A. Gonzalez

Cooley

He has offered me Addai and Fitz for LJ, Burress, Evans.

Should I pull the trigger. I like the keeper potential of Addai even though I already have gore, brady and wayne. I also dont want to give to much and cripple my team. If this is a bad offer what should I counter with

This is a 12 team keeper league. We keep 3 players every year.

We start 1QB 2RB 2WR 1TE and a flex. Standard scoring non PPR

My team

Brady

Favre

Edwards(will be droped just not sure who yet)

Gore

Grant

LJ

MJD

Wayne

Burress

Evans

Harrison

Winslow

His team

Cutler

Addai

Parker

Magahee

Dunn

Maroney

Fitz

Coles

C. Henry

Crayton

A. Gonzalez

Cooley

He has offered me Addai and Fitz for LJ, Burress, Evans.

Should I pull the trigger. I like the keeper potential of Addai even though I already have gore, brady and wayne. I also dont want to give to much and cripple my team. If this is a bad offer what should I counter with

I think I would do it, addai is a upgrade over LJ and I think Fitz will give you the same amount of points that you will get from Burress and 2 catches a game evans. I don't think Losman will be very good anyway in Buffalo and yesterdays TD was a fluke. Fitz is the man and gets yds and tds every week. You will have a pretty sick team after you get addai and fitz.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...t&p=3753946

I say go for it because as said, Addai is a good upgrade over LJ (surprised he is after him after the 2yd game LOL). Then Fitz is an upgrade over Burress (especially while Boldin is out) and I dont see you starting Evans other than maybe a bye week or something.

thanks for help with mine.

Yeah I would go for it... LJ will have huge games every now and then, but when he doesn't he will get you nothing...

Addai will still get more carries near the goal line, and if he isn't having a great day, the team won't go three and out with Manning unlike the Chiefs.

Fitzgerald is huge, same as Burress, but the Cards will always pass it more, given they have a worse RB group as well as the fact that the Cards will regularly be behind.

Burress may not me consistent, ala last year. He may look good now but he will be no where near as consistent as last year.

Evans - meh, had one huge play today, but Houston O is spluttering and won't do much all year I have finally come to :cry: Will score but not the consistency I would want in my team.

If you accept I would consider trading Grant maybe for another 2nd tier WR, maybe if you can sell Grant high. Maybe MJD not worth too much in a non PPR league. Maybe package in Edwards.

Most weeks your team should look

Favre

Gore

Addai

Wayne

Fitzgerald

Grant/MJD/Harrison/Traded for WR

Winslow

DST

Kicker

That looks top notch IMHO...

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=327725