Sign in to follow this  
PorscheT1

Need trade advice: Plax + Graham for Gore

I originally was offered a trade of Jonathan Stewart for Colston. Stewart wouldn't do much for my team, so I countered with Colston + Graham for Frank Gore. I thought he might go for it, but he countered with Gore for Plaxico + Graham.

10 team league standard scoring. Here's my team as it stands now:

QB - Eli Manning (Schaub)

WR - Terrell Owens

WR - Randy Moss

WR - Plaxico Burress

RB - Earnest Graham

RB - Jamal Lewis

TE - Dallas Clark

Bench WR's - Marques Colston, Donald Driver

Bench RB's - Willie Parker, Selvin Young

Obviously I'm pretty stacked at WR (due to my amazing Larry Johnson for Owens + Jamal Lewis trade last week xD), and I'll need to make a trade when Colston gets back regardless. I would rather trade Colston due to the Eli / Plax combo I've got, and I also believe that Plax will have better stats than my other WRs this season (but that could just be my Giants bias). Graham is losing value pretty quickly, and Gore would be a tremendous upgrade for me at RB, especially until FWP gets back. It seems like I'd be giving a bit too much, but perhaps I'm just not seeing things clearly.

Any advice is appreciated. If you have an idea of another trade I might try to seek out please let me know. Leave a link and I'll check out yours.

Gotta agree with the masses here. The only thing I'd change would be to counter once more with Moss/Graham, if you feel so strongly about Plax. Given Moss' big Sunday, he might go for it. Otherwise, I still like the trade. You are giving up a lot, but it's depth you can afford to lose and it gives you a monster starter at your position of greatest need.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=327764

Thanks for the advice. I went ahead and pulled the trigger. That was a good thought to try and counter with Moss + Graham, but perhaps I'll just try to offer Moss for Plaxico after the fact (plus I know the other guy is a big Pats fan).