Sign in to follow this  
coyote-kid

Need expert advice on my WR situation!

We start 3 wrs in a 0.5 ppr 10 team league.

I have 2 guys on a bye ( Ward and Bowe).

The 3 that I am stuck with are:

85 @ Jets

Roy Williams @ Vikings

Cotchery Vs Bengals

My question is should I drop anyone above for the likes of Engram, Walter Mason, Stokley, Breaston and Gonzalez who was just dropped (others of simialr talent may be available)?

My feeling is just to ride it out and probably take a loss this week to hold out for a better future with this guy's.

Or just be frustrated with this bunch for the remainder of the season.

Help a brother out please with some expert advice?

We start 3 wrs in a 0.5 ppr 10 team league.

I have 2 guys on a bye ( Ward and Bowe).

The 3 that I am stuck with are:

85 @ Jets

Roy Williams @ Vikings

Cotchery Vs Bengals

My question is should I drop anyone above for the likes of Engram, Walter Mason, Stokley, Breaston and Gonzalez who was just dropped (others of simialr talent may be available)?

My feeling is just to ride it out and probably take a loss this week to hold out for a better future with this guy's.

Or just be frustrated with this bunch for the remainder of the season.

Help a brother out please with some expert advice?

I like Cotchery in a big way always worry about 85 and Roy Wl while catching 9 balls last week has a bum hip and a new QB throwing to him and lions really stink.

Please see mine which WR would you start, as I also am debating playing Roy W. but my thrid WR's are much less appealing. Let me know what you think.

GOOD lUCK!

You gotta start Cotchery. He's been better than the rest and Brett loves to air it out. As for the others you mention, Stokely might be a one week wonder, but I don't think over the rest of the season he'll be any better than williams or stinko. I'd probably try to trade one for a lesser name guy while there's still some name value with them.

Please see mine

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=328421

I really like Breaston this week vs Dallas. Should be high scoring and Breaston should catch 6+ balls with a td imo.

I would see if you have something on your team you could drop for 1 week and pickup Breaston. I would play him over either Ocho or Roy.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=328485

I feel ya Chadman.

However, I ccan only drop position for position which means Roy Williams or #85.

This is very tough for me to do right now because I am afraid they will blow up after I drop one of them.

What do you guys think?

Look at Engram and Breaston. That is all Arizona does...pass. He also has a good match-up this week. I agree he is a short term fix but Fantasy is a week to week deal and what can you do for me now. Engram is just a great receiver period. Hass and Bobby should start getting their chemistry back.

Cotchery is money!

I don't see Ocho blowing up and unless Williams is traded...status quo.

Never hold out and hope. Take control and some risks.

www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=328487

Look at Engram and Breaston. That is all Arizona does...pass. He also has a good match-up this week. I agree he is a short term fix but Fantasy is a week to week deal and what can you do for me now. Engram is just a great receiver period. Hass and Bobby should start getting their chemistry back.

Cotchery is money!

I don't see Ocho blowing up and unless Williams is traded...status quo.

Never hold out and hope. Take control and some risks.

www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=328487

Jeese, this is killing me, because I know I am in trouble and feel like I will lose this week.

I am 3-2 in a 3 way tie for 3rd place right now, and am ready and willing to take the loss instead of dropping any of my players.

I don't think any of these WW pick ups are better than my troubled players long term.

Do you agree with that?