Sign in to follow this  
Patrick977

QB WW Help! (WHIR)

No gems on my wire, but I've gotta have a QB as both Romo and Hasselbeck are out. My options:

Brad Johnson

Kerry Collins

Jeff Garcia

Marc Bulger

JaMarcus Russell

Dan Orlovsky

Ryan Fitzpatrick

I just need to tread water for 4 weeks (hopefully). I don't really have trade options at this point as I don't have a lot of depth. Harrison is really the only chip I have now, and not a lot of people have a real WR need in my league.

Please post yours and I will try to help!

No gems on my wire, but I've gotta have a QB as both Romo and Hasselbeck are out. My options:

Brad Johnson

Kerry Collins

Jeff Garcia

Marc Bulger

JaMarcus Russell

Dan Orlovsky

Ryan Fitzpatrick

I just need to tread water for 4 weeks (hopefully). I don't really have trade options at this point as I don't have a lot of depth. Harrison is really the only chip I have now, and not a lot of people have a real WR need in my league.

Please post yours and I will try to help!

I actually think Johnson is your best bet. He's got the most weapon's and he's always been a solid backup. After that I would go Collins, Garcia, Bulger.

Please take a look at my post - http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=328683

Agreed. Of those, you can't really do much better than Johnson. He'll manage the game, and with Felix out for a couple of weeks, they'll be relying on Barber and Witten a lot. At least Barber is a good pass-catching option.

I picked up Johnson. Thanks guys.

What do you think about a trade? I was thinking of offering Hasselbeck and Houshmandzadeh for Frerotte and Driver, or Hass & Housh for Schaub & Matt Jones (or possibly Coles, but I just traded him Coles, so don't know if he'll do that). Any ideas on that?

I picked up Johnson. Thanks guys.

What do you think about a trade? I was thinking of offering Hasselbeck and Houshmandzadeh for Frerotte and Driver, or Hass & Housh for Schaub & Matt Jones (or possibly Coles, but I just traded him Coles, so don't know if he'll do that). Any ideas on that?

Honestly I think you do this:

Trade Romo to an owner that has 2 good quarterbacks and can afford to speculate on Romo's return. Target Matt Schaub, Aaron Rodgers, Kurt Warner, Jason Campbell, etc.