Sign in to follow this  
beatsdesign

TE Help

Winslow (if healthy) or Bo Scaife

One thing to worry about is that winslow plays the later of the 2 games. If all signs point to him playing do i put him in? I mean i couldn't play with swollen nuts.

Thanks,

JB

Leave a link

It depends on your situation. Winslow is like a slugger this week, either a home run or a strikeout. If you think your gonna win, take the safer play with Scaife, we expect him to play, and he should do OK against a bad K.C. defense (they are good against pass though), if you think you might need a little luck, you take the higher risk, higher reward pick in Winslow.

That's just how I'd play that call.

I actually have a friend who works for one of the newspapers up in Cleveland and the word as of now is that he's planning to play. Still, I think I'd play the safe route and go with Scaife - at least you know he'll be in there and will get some looks.

Thanks for answering mine!

I have Winslow, but as you said, with the late start I'm not taking a chance on a zero. I'm playing Daniels.

Scaife should get 4-6 catches, a td if you are real lucky. But it'll definitely be better than zero.

It doesn't matter really. If you go with Scaife, Winslow will go for 80 and a TD. If you roll with Winslow, he'll ride the bench. Thats just how this game is.

see mine plz

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=329452