Sign in to follow this  
coyote-kid

Cotchery's Targets in yesterday's game

Does anyone know how many targets he got and did he get hurt, because numbers look like something was wrong?

At least a half a dozen...2 were picked, caught 1 for 0, several others thrown in his "vicinity"...

He was banged up a bit..but was back to continue in the second half. Prolly why they kept him away from more harm.

Asomugha was covering him for most of the day. Before last week, the WR he has been covering had been thrown to a total of 6 times this season. Yes, 6 times total on the year he has been thrown towards. I don't know how many time Cotch was thrown to while he was covering him, but the 2 ints were when someone else was on him.

Plus he got hurt as well.

ESPN News reports Jets WR Jerricho Cotchery will be a game-time decision for Sunday's game versus the Chiefs.

Hey was on a radio show in Philly on Tuesday talking about the injury. He was being coy about it since Mangini is so secretive, wouldn't say what it was but did say it happened on his one completion in the second quarter. He didn't seem overly optimistic about his chances for this weekend, other than "we'll see." But alot can change from tues to sunday so let's hope for the best.

It won't matter...they are going to run run run against the chiefs...

QFT... Cotch will be on my bench regardless of his status this week. Even though I already have Marshall on a BYE, I'll roll the dice w/ Roddy White, Santonio & VJax