Sign in to follow this  
coyote-kid

What are you doing with Bowe?

Chiefs placed QB Damon Huard (thumb) on injured reserve, ending his season.

"The outlook for Kansas City's other skill players isn't great for the rest of the year. The Chiefs will try to get Quinn Gray ready, but that may not be doable for another few games at least as he picks up the offense. Tyler Thigpen will start in Week 8 and most likely Week 9 against the Bucs. Huard is under contract for 2009, but the early guess is he won't be back. "Oct. 22 - 3:24 pm et

Source: Kansas City Star

I have 5 WRS and none are studs, so I was relying on Bowes steady 10-12 points a week.

My WRS are: Chad Johnson, Bowe, Ward, Cotchery and Roy Williams.

RBs and QBS are: SJax, Gore, Graham, L. white. and Warner, Rothliesberger

I am in 3rd place and lost by 1 pt. last week which really hurt (cotchery and prater ###### the bed for me).

I don't know what to do with these guys.

Now with serious QB problems in KC, would you drop Bowe or other WR for someone like Avery, Morgan or other suggestion?

He's still the #1 WR on a team that's consistently way behind in games. He'll get you an occasional garbage 40 yards on a broken coverage in the 4th.

His quarterback play can't get much worse than it's already been this year. He's in the top 5 in the league in targets. He's more valuable in PPR leagues and has been consistent at about 15 pts/game in that format. At this point, I'd call him a low end #2 WR or high end #3 WR. And he's way ahead of (or should be) anyone that is on the waiver wire. I looked it up and only 18 other WRs have a higher weekly average than him in a PPR league. In non-PPR, he's the 25th best WR so far.

His quarterback play can't get much worse than it's already been this year. He's in the top 5 in the league in targets. He's more valuable in PPR leagues and has been consistent at about 15 pts/game in that format. At this point, I'd call him a low end #2 WR or high end #3 WR. And he's way ahead of (or should be) anyone that is on the waiver wire. I looked it up and only 18 other WRs have a higher weekly average than him in a PPR league. In non-PPR, he's the 25th best WR so far.

Thigpen is terrible but in weeks 2 & 3 when he played most of the game then started Bowe did go for 6 for 90 and 4 for 43 and TD. 3 catches and 57 of his yards last week came with Thigpen in too. I would expect Bowe to stay about the same as he's been.

Thigpen is terrible but in weeks 2 & 3 when he played most of the game then started Bowe did go for 6 for 90 and 4 for 43 and TD. 3 catches and 57 of his yards last week came with Thigpen in too. I would expect Bowe to stay about the same as he's been.

Looking at the box scores - Thigpen throws to Bowe about 30% of the time