Sign in to follow this  
blick

Slaton/Jennings for ADP

We start 2 RB, 3 WR

My team...

RBs - Tomlinson, Slaton, Fargas/Mcfadden

WRs - Marshall, Jennings, S. Moss, Berrian, Curtis

I've been offered Jennings/Slaton for Peterson.

What do you think?

I would probably pull the trigger on that. Slaton is nice, but he's small and a rookie. I have him in 3 leagues, but I would move him in that deal for sure. You have the WR depth to handle the loss of Jennings. AP has a nice playoff schedule with DET, ARI, ATL.

We start 2 RB, 3 WR

My team...

RBs - Tomlinson, Slaton, Fargas/Mcfadden

WRs - Marshall, Jennings, S. Moss, Berrian, Curtis

I've been offered Jennings/Slaton for Peterson.

What do you think?

I like it. You have lots of WR depth and ADP with hopefully a more-healed LT2 (against a soft schedule) gives you a great backfield.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=331075 -help me?

The trade kind of depends on whether you think you're a lock to make the playoffs right now. Assuming your playoffs start in week 14- AP has some tough matchups between now and then but his matchups in the playoffs are like a ff owners wet dream!

Minny's schedule:

Week 10: Packers

Week 11: @ Buccs

Week 12: @ Jags

Week 13: Bears

Playoffs are Lions, Cardinals, and Falcons though which make him likely to be the clear cut #1 RB in the playoffs.

Slaton has an easier schedule leading up to the playoffs as he plays the Bungles, Colts, and Browns but then it gets tougher after that.

Looking at your team - I think you should have a pretty decent record though and should be able to make the playoffs and therefore I would most definitely do this deal!

No, you should not do this.

Combined (in our league) Slaton and Jennings have 181 points to ADP's 103. The relative numbers are probably the same in yours, at least proportionately. Even factoring in any injuries, these differences are significant.

You must ask yourself why the other person feels the exchange is good. Clearly he sees more value in Slaton and Jennings.

With all due respect, the fact that Slaton is a rookie is irrelevant. Given that logic, ADP wouldn't have been any good as a rookie either (he was.)

Slaton is quick, gets a lot of pass looks as well as runs, and he scores.

Jennings is a top receiver.

Need more reasons to reject the trade?