Sign in to follow this  
gram

trade...

hey guys its looking like this is the best time to sell high on slaton looking ahead his schedule look rough. tried to deal him for evans but no luck. there is good chance i can get him for moss or plaxico. would you take either. going forward my starting rbs are chris johnson and thomas jones and my wrs are not so good...fitz, ocho, royal, bowe, and josh morgan. week in and week out fitz is solid...not so much for the others...so i definitely need a wr2. any thoughts? will answer yours.

I'd go for it. Like you said, you are a bit weak at WR, and getting either Plaxico or Moss (btw, which moss?) would definitely be a huge upgrade for you. Slaton's second half schedule is pretty rough, and rookie RB's tend to fizzle out in the second half of the season.

On a side note, I recently tried offering Colston + FWP for LT, but was counter offered with Slaton + Bruce for Colston + FWP, which I turned down, mainly due to Slaton's second half schedule.

hey guys its looking like this is the best time to sell high on slaton looking ahead his schedule look rough. tried to deal him for evans but no luck. there is good chance i can get him for moss or plaxico. would you take either. going forward my starting rbs are chris johnson and thomas jones and my wrs are not so good...fitz, ocho, royal, bowe, and josh morgan. week in and week out fitz is solid...not so much for the others...so i definitely need a wr2. any thoughts? will answer yours.

Thanks for anwsering mine.

I like trading Slaton...I say try for Plax first, Moss 2nd, because Plax's troubles make his owner more likely to part, but there's good upside.

I think you can afford to lose Slaton and I think your WRs do need the help.

Thanks for anwsering mine.

I like trading Slaton...I say try for Plax first, Moss 2nd, because Plax's troubles make his owner more likely to part, but there's good upside.

I think you can afford to lose Slaton and I think your WRs do need the help.

Thanks for mine...you definitely need some help at WR, and I'd try to get Moss if possible. He's finally showing some good chemistry with Cassell and he's the best deep threat in the league...if Cassell can get him the ball.

If you can trade Slaton for Moss do it.

I would be careful with Plax, if he plays he's awesome but, he's all ready been suspended twice. There is something going on with this guy this year that we don't know about IMO.

So, talent and fantasy points-wise, I'd make either deal. Just realize both receivers can be hit and miss.

If you can trade Slaton for Moss do it.

I would be careful with Plax, if he plays he's awesome but, he's all ready been suspended twice. There is something going on with this guy this year that we don't know about IMO.

So, talent and fantasy points-wise, I'd make either deal. Just realize both receivers can be hit and miss.

I agree. Moss first, then try for Plaxico as your 2nd choice.

Good luck and thanks for your response.

Yea, make the trade, Looking at Slatons first half of the season compared with Moss's you might be able to get someone else with Moss depending on the owner. Just don't leave yourself too thin at RB depth just in case Johnson or Jones get hurt.

thanks for mine

I agree with some others. I like Plax better here. RM and Cassel have not developed a rapport just yet. If Plax can stay on the field he is solid.

Thanks for mine.

thanks guys. did the trade for moss and got it w/in an hour. i am happy w/it and my rb depth should be ok. thanks for all your input.