Sign in to follow this  
hosierjoe

D Mason

Willis McGahee (ankle, knee) is listed as questionable for Week 9 against the Browns. He had only limited practice on Friday.

The teams play at 1PM Sunday. The Ravens' beat reporters haven't made it sound like McGahee's status is in doubt, but his owners should grab Ray Rice and/or LeRon McClain. If McGahee is inactive, those two would likely share touches about evenly, with Rice being the better bet for catches and yards and McClain possessing a better chance at TDs. If McGahee plays, he'll be worth an RB2 start against Cleveland's weak run defense. Oct. 31 - 2:57 pm et

With this said, does this increase Derrick Mason value this week? I am torn well not really torn but I am thinking of starting Mason over D. Clark going against NE. As the only real receiving threat in Baltimore I am thinking with this news I have to say Masons value increases this week.

Mason is a spot start. Last week was not one of them. Week 7 was and I added him and dropped Reggie Brown and it paid dividends. Who else is an option on free agency?

Mason is a spot start. Last week was not one of them. Week 7 was and I added him and dropped Reggie Brown and it paid dividends. Who else is an option on free agency?

15 teams there aint crap on the WW, I am going with Berrian, K Curtis and Clark

Mason in PPR

4 home games = single digit scoring

3 away games= double digit scoring, 2 of them 20+ points

This week @ Cleveland

I can see the Ravens needing to pass more than usual going against a fired up team and city (still seem to be bitter about the move to Baltimore). Also Williams out for the year and Heap doing nothing and Mason should see many receptions.