Sign in to follow this  
bushmen

HUGE TRADE

I have been offered MJD and Romo for Shaub/Rosenfels & Forte

I have a backup for this weeks Cowboy bye and Ive been waiting for Forte to hit that rookie wall. Do you like the trade and do you think Forte hits that wall. Forte really helps his FF numbers with he catches! I see the Cowboys having the edge over Houston with schedule difficutly. So I'm thinking Romo comes back and just slings it to Owens/Williams/Witten etc...

I am 7-2, have the most points and a game up in my division.

Any help is appreciated, playoffs are on my doorstep and its been four years since!

if you have the rb depth do it...but I really couldnt begin to guess without seeing your roster..Huge Trade...i was expecting a 5 for 4 deal lol jk

The biggest concern I would have is can Romo get back to form with the pinkie injury. Given your record and the points you've scored, I have to ask do you really trust the schedule Romo faces?

Now on to Forte vs MJD. Forte was my sleeper pick the beginning of the year and has been pretty consistent other than against PHI; TEN is going to be his biggest test.

Personally I'd say Romo has more upside than Rosenfels but MJD has not been consistent. I'd say your current formula is working and think you are given into the big names vice the risk. I wouldn't change it at this time. Since the other owner has made the offer, I'd up the ante and see if you can get another player beside the starting QB and backup.

What are your thoughts on my question