Sign in to follow this  
ericsj

Roy Williams

OK, he changed teams. Romo has been out since he got there (I think).

Is he going to turn it around and become a reliable WR the rest of the year?

I'm in a TD-heavy league (25yds/pt - 6pts/TD - no PPR). WR and TE are interchangeable.

Here's some per-game averages:

R. Williams - 2.3 points - 2.5 catches for 34 yds, 0.3 TD

Thinking of dropping him for:

D. Driver - 4.5 points - 4.5 catches for 54 yds and 0.4 TDs

O. Daniels - 3.8 points - 5.4 catches for 66 yds and 0.3 TDs

T. Gonzalez - 3.9 points - 5.0 catches for 54 yds and 0.4 TDs

I don't know. If he will become a 2nd half stud, that'd be great. But if you guys don't see it happening, I think I'd be better off with one of those three.

Thoughts? Thanks in advance!

Thats tough, but i do believe that he will probably be about the same as the other options available to you. That is if Romo returns to top form, and i mean TOP form. With only one ball and having to compete with TO, Witten, Barber, and Felix when he returns, I don't think he will be scoring double digits in too many games THIS year. Next year will be a different question, and I think Roy's return to Texas spells the end of TO

Tell me what you think: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=332052

Reliable - no. I just dropped him last night to pick up a waiver wire player. I only kept him to keep him from others because I would never start him without him having a real good game. If you are the same way, then that means you wouldn't start him for at least 3 weeks (bye + 1 possible game + then start). As for dropping him for the players you mentioned, I agree with the other guy ... not much of a difference. I would have said get Daniels but without Schaub, I'm not sure.

Gawd I hope so because you can't trade him or play him as is. He is just taking up room on the bench. The only reason I still have him is because there is really nobody left on the WW worth grabbing except for maybe Caddy (but I can probably get him next week if need be).

It's hard to imagine that Greg Camarillo is a much more solid play than Roy. But it doesn't even appear to be close.

Thats tough, but i do believe that he will probably be about the same as the other options available to you. That is if Romo returns to top form, and i mean TOP form. With only one ball and having to compete with TO, Witten, Barber, and Felix when he returns, I don't think he will be scoring double digits in too many games THIS year. Next year will be a different question, and I think Roy's return to Texas spells the end of TO

Tell me what you think: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=332052

Agree, a lot hinges on Romo's ability to get back to the level he was last year. If he can, then Williams is a definite spark that Johnson just couldn't take advantage of. It's kind of a crap shoot, but if have you tried to trade him to the Romo owner? You might be able to package a deal to your advantage.

What do you think of my trade