Sign in to follow this  
vegemite

Keeper league trade?

I am out of the money, but will make the playoffs. I have been offered two different deals. I am in a ppr league. 10yds rec/ruch 1 pt, 30 yds pass 1 pt, 6 pts all TDs. We keep 8 players.

two options I have been offered

#1 he gives Romo and Houshmandzadeh - I give Grant, Royal and my 4th pick

#2 he gives Romo and his 6th pick - I give Grant and Royal

My thoughts... QB has killed me all season so I would like to adjust my squad for next year. I feel like I am trading away non regular starters for a quality upgrade at QB. Jerry Jones is going to do something for the Cowboys line next year. Since we can only keep 8 (I would like to keep 1 QB, 3 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE), I didn't really plan on keeping one of Jacobs or Grant. He is not interested in Jacobs, so that leaves Grant. I am not keen on giving up Royal, I think he will have a big future. I kind of like having Wayne, Housh, and R. Williams as my 3 WRs next year.

Leave help and I will return

My team

QB Big Ben*

Trent Edwards

Brady Quinn

RB Reggie Bush*

Chris Johnson*

Brandon Jacobs*

Ryan Grant

Mendenhall

D Rhodes

A Bradshaw

WR Reggie Wayne*

J. Cotchery

Eddie Royal*

Chambers

Antonio Bryant

Roy Williams*

TE Jason Witten*

Bo Sciafe

* who I would be keeping if season ended today

I think doing either deal makes sense. Giving up Grant is no big deal with Johnson and Jacobs. I agree that it is hard to give up Royal, but you've got other options at WR. Getting the Romo upgrade is worth it. I would do either.

I like the first deal a lot.

Romo is a franchise qb and he will be surrounded by all the talent JJones's money can buy. There's no gaurantees, but Romo is certainly the most valuable piece in this deal.

Royal may be a stud, but I'll take a top 5 qb over a top 5 wr anyday.

And Hoosh is great added value. He may not return to the level of production he had last season, but I see him being steady for a few seasons. He reminds me of Amani Toomer, sacrificing the body to make the important catch in the middle of the field. QBs love guys like him

Make the move.

see mine plz

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=332358