Sign in to follow this  
LeBron

Flex position decision

Flex position obviously can be either rb or wr. Same scoring system used for both. 6 pts for td rushing or reception. Bonus pts at 100 yards combined rush & receiving yardage. Bonus pts at 4 catches and beyond. Here are my options:

T. Holt @ SF

L. Betts vs Dallas

B. Engram vs AZ

A. Pittman @ SF

J. Norwood vs Denver

Right now I have Holt in the line-up but I am growing very tired of his non-production. w/ Hasselback back in for Seattle, I am kind of leaning towards Engram or Betts if I know Portis is out and Betts is a start. Open to hear all input.

Which one of the listed would you go with at the flex position? I will get to your question.

Thanks!!

I like the match-up too but you would have thought that being down huge against the Jets that Holt would have had more than 1 for 5 yards. Just don't know about it. I guess I have decent options with all the others as well. Tough decision. Thanks. Any other input would be appreciated!!!

Flex position obviously can be either rb or wr. Same scoring system used for both. 6 pts for td rushing or reception. Bonus pts at 100 yards combined rush & receiving yardage. Bonus pts at 4 catches and beyond. Here are my options:

T. Holt @ SF

L. Betts vs Dallas

B. Engram vs AZ

A. Pittman @ SF

J. Norwood vs Denver

Right now I have Holt in the line-up but I am growing very tired of his non-production. w/ Hasselback back in for Seattle, I am kind of leaning towards Engram or Betts if I know Portis is out and Betts is a start. Open to hear all input.

Which one of the listed would you go with at the flex position? I will get to your question.

Thanks!!

Stick with Holt.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=333243