Sign in to follow this  
seh2000

Which QB for next week?

Anyone else have some thought on this? Could this be another "sit" favre and watch him prove his critics wrong vs a tough Def?

I think it depends.

if you are playing a weaker team and need a safe play that wont crap the bed.

Farve is your guy.

I cant see him getting much less than 200 yds and a TD against any Defense in the league.

That being said, hes against one of the tougher defenses in the league (arguably the toughest) so his upside is limited by more than that of Thigpin. The only problem with Thigpin is that he is a rookie and has a somewhat tough matchup himself. although recent threads on the FFtoday board show that Buffalo has one or two injuries on defense, so this may not be as much of an issue.

so if you are playing a better team than yourself and need a big day from your QB to turn the tide, Your chances are slightly better with Thigpin, but be aware that he is a rookie, so there is considerably more risk in this play than you would get with Farve.

My guess is Thigpin could be good for anywhere from 150-260 yards against this defense with an upside potential of close to 300 yards if everything goes right.

Farve is good for anywhere from 180-240 yards against Tenessee with an upside potential of 280 yards if everything goes right