Sign in to follow this  
Smokin'!!

Chad Henne - any chance he will start in '09?

There is a lot of talk about how well Chad Pennington is doing this year in Miami. I think that he deserves a lot of credit because he came in late and learned their system and has been instrumental in Miami's resurgence this season. His "rag arm" has not been much of a factor recently. I even read something about how he was statistically the best QB in the league for the month of October.

With that said, is there a chance that Chad Henne could be the starter in 2009? He has done well in practice and in his brief outing in week 2 I believe. He has to be thought of as the future starter at QB. I just wonder when he will get a realistic shot. Any chance that Pennington gets released in the off season? Any thoughts and/or discussion is welcome.

I drafted Henne in a new dynasty league. I don't think he over takes Penny next year...maybe the year after. Tuna is pretty loyal to his players and he did draft Pennington up in NY.

There is a lot of talk about how well Chad Pennington is doing this year in Miami. I think that he deserves a lot of credit because he came in late and learned their system and has been instrumental in Miami's resurgence this season. His "rag arm" has not been much of a factor recently. I even read something about how he was statistically the best QB in the league for the month of October.

With that said, is there a chance that Chad Henne could be the starter in 2009? He has done well in practice and in his brief outing in week 2 I believe. He has to be thought of as the future starter at QB. I just wonder when he will get a realistic shot. Any chance that Pennington gets released in the off season? Any thoughts and/or discussion is welcome.

Pennington will get hurt by then. its inevitable! Plus I can not stand Penny so one can only hope.