Sign in to follow this  
chis0x13

Need to start 2 WR's in Flex spots

Ok so i can start up to 5 wr's I'm already starting Fitz, Marshall, and royal now i need two more WR to fill the flex spots. Im currently in the last spot for the playoffs so i need this win big time. Leave a link ill answer your ?'s thanks.

J. Gage vs Jets

Matt jones vs Minn

D. Avery vs Chi

S. Holmes vs Cinn

I like Avery and Gage both are facing less than stellar secondaries. CHI gets torched by the pass and Gage is clearly Collins' favorite receiver. Expect NYJ to sell out to stop the run (like everyone's been doing vs TEN lately) and Collins will be forced to throw the ball...again.

Please see mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=333769

thanks for mine.

I like Matt Jones and Holmes

I think D. Avery is looking good but STL is terrible, and I think Gage has been a "fluke" and the Tenn running game will get going again.

Thanks for mine.

I like Gage and Holmes. I agree the Jets will try and stop the run leaving Collins no choice but to throw. With Brett opposite the field there is always the chance of a shoot out.

Minn's secondary could use some help and Holmes is a decent receiver.

I like Justin Gage and Santonio Holmes as well.

Donnie Avery, he is so much hit and miss that his TDs have come on long bombs, he is not an end zone target. Besides, his QBs do not move out of the pocket like Big Ben does for Santonio Holmes. The last time Big Ben was not sacked, it was against the Bengals, that is why I feel Big Ben and Holmes will have a good game. Justin Gage is a big target in the end zone as well.

Let's get some consesus here guys =)

Go with Holmes and Avery.

Avery put up good numbers against San Fran and and could do the same against a Chicago defense. Gage was a one hit wonder.

Help me

Thanks for the help with mine.

gage's production last week was good against a mid range D and he is tempting to play against the horrid Jet's D. But I would consider that a breakout that doesn't repeat.

Jones is still a game tiem decision against a mid range D and he has been mercurial this season with only flashes of good numbers. So I wouldn't count on him for much.

Avery has been getting some good production over several weeks, and is facing a weak D so I would anticipate him having a decent chance at a good week.

I think Holmes has a decent matchup and got quite a few targets last week.

I would go with Holmes & Avery.