Sign in to follow this  
EAwer

Reggie Bush owners, what are you doing?

I am a Bush and LenWhale owner in 1 PPR league and cant decide what to do. If you have Bush and someone playing today like Lendale, CJ3, Timmy Hightower, who are you playing??? I really cant decide, would like to hear waht others are doing.

I am a Bush and LenWhale owner in 1 PPR league and cant decide what to do. If you have Bush and someone playing today like Lendale, CJ3, Timmy Hightower, who are you playing??? I really cant decide, would like to hear waht others are doing.

Same situation - I have L. White in but I am afraid he will not get the points. Reggie still leads the team in receptions and divisions game but tougher defense. L. White carried once last week and complained. Do they let him loose?

Despite Reggie's swearing up and down that he's starting this week, I have to wait one more week to remove him from the bench. Starting LenWhale instead. As someone else wrote in the Whale watching thread: "I'm going to ride the Orca"

alright guys, sounds good. ill roll with the orca :banana:

Good luck to both of us. We are in the same boat. A whale watching boat.

and a hearty conratulations to those of us who rode the whale today. Plus my opponent played Bironas who had a career day for a furking keecker. But the whale came thru when needed.