Sign in to follow this  
Bbronco

Rodgers or Cassel and wr's

Cassel going up against a tought Pit D...however the team I play this week plays Wes Welker....Also have the combo of Rodgers and Jennings which has been money for most of the year...Must win this game to get into the playoffs

Also trying to decide between Jennings and Hixon, Carolina hasn't allowed many air td's lately so I'm worried about that...we also get points for returns, ppr league. take your pick!

I have a feeling that GB has a bad taste in its mouth from last week. They return home and they should post some numbers. Remember, Carolina does not play particularly well away from home — they had a tough time with Detroit and lost to Atlanta. GB needs this one and I think Rodgers rebounds.

Rodgers and Jennings

piggy-backing...we start 2 qb's...I have Rodgers, Cassel and Garrard...Rodgers is a must start. Should I start Cassel vs. NE, or Garrard vs. HOU?? Must win!!!

Gotta go Rogers/Jennings. Packers will be on a mission tomorrow. They don't won't to fall two games back with not much season left. They only get in if they win the division.

I agree with everyone else, i'd start rodgers and jennings.