Sign in to follow this  
Wayne Fontes

SJax, MJD, Hillis or Leon - WILL RESPOND TO YOURS

In my SCORING ONLY league - PICK 2RB

6 pts for TD (0-9 yds)

9 pts for TD (10-39yds)

12 pts for TD (40+yds)

SJax @ AZ - ready to roll with full load, but AZ D is pretty tough at home

MJD @ Chicago - Jax O looks pretty crappy and Bears D is pretty good, but MJD has nose for end zone (11 TDs)

Hillis vs. KC - seems like dream matchup and running well

Leon Washington @ SF - sneaky 5TD in last 7 games and pretty good matchup

Everyone agrees Hillis is #1 of your list for scoring system. #2 is tough ... I would say SJAX as long as he recovers well from his first start in a while. My #3 would be Lean ... just because if he scores, it will be from a long way out which gets you more points for your system. Also, he'll return some kicks which I assume works in your scoring.

mine - http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=335001

Like your matchups. I am a SJax owner and will start him these week. If he has any ballz, he'll try to prove his worth and run all over the league in the next 4 weeks. He had little to no training camp, and has started 9 games(?), his legs should be fresh.

Hillis has the obvious great matchup, but Shanny and his BS, you never know. Hillis should go off tho.

I like Washington against the 49ers. I see the Jets killing the 9ers and getting Washington a lot of touches.

Would stay away from MJD until the Jags shows me anything...they looked terrible against the Texans. Jeckle and Hyde.

Thanks for mine... http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=335080

Hillis and SJax. I was going to start Arizona D but I'm worried about SJax scoring all over the place.