Sign in to follow this  
chad72

Romo, Rivers, Frerotte or Schaub

I have both Romo and Rivers on my roster. Rivers plays tomorrow against Oakland. Romo plays against that tough Pitt D.

Frerotte and Schaub are both available in my league. Do I roll the dice with any of these two - Frerotte or Schaub? Both Rivers and Romo have tough matchups.

Please help.

I do not like Rivers matchup or the SD offense right now so def benching him.

So it comes down to Romo or Shaub. Shaub has the much better matchup, but he is coming off another injury and he may be rusty. Houstons offense is playing well and slaton has been a beast. Shaub is not a bad start if he is 100% healthy. However you did draft Romo as your #1 QB and he has played like one the last few weeks. It would be hard to bench him. I think weather plays a big factor here as if it is nasty in Pitt then you may want to bench romo for Shaubby. Otherwise it is a coin flip for me just based on shaub coming off injury.

Good Luck,

Eb

Schaub is playing GB.

You gotta play Romo. Rivers may have a good game tonight but his history against OAK is saying he's going to blow. I think they just try to run with LT all day.

Ferotte is garbage and they'll just ram it down the Lions throats on the ground

Schaub is playing in GB and is coming off the injury. It's cold up there!

Romo's matchup is terrible, but you have to play your stud in this situation

please see mine

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=335187

Schaub coming off injury, not a solid start.

Frerotte is playing DET they will run run run, not a solid start. However this is the best of your match ups on paper. DET gives up and average of 15 pts toQBs

River's is a decent start, but it won't be his best game stats wise.

I might take Romo in a tough match up he's got to throw to beat PIT, he's got the best upside.

linky

i agree with the last few.....go with romo they will have to throw with barber not 100% and steelers run defense. not great match up but could see him throwing for close to 300 yards and couple scores with an int

Oh well, Rivers is having a breakout game, go figure :-). I had a gut that QBs going on Thursday night normally do very well. First, it was Jay Cutler having 35 plus points, then it was Matt Cassel producing his first 400 yard performance, then it was Ben Roethlisberger who normally lingers around 15 got 22, last Thursday night, it was thanksgiving, well, it was Romo.

I have to hope Romo does as well as Rivers now :-).