Sign in to follow this  
rolling_thunder

a RB puzzle

I have 4 good matchups this week and don't know what to choose (3 of 4). LT plays Thursday night.

Jacobs vs. Philly

Slaton vs. GB

Lynch vs. Miami (in Toronto dome)

Tomlinson vs. Oak

Jacobs and LT have history of running over their opponents.

Slaton is hot.

Lynch is hot and Losman may start which means they may have a bigger running game.

Any suggestions?

I will respond to your post.

Slaton is a must start in my opinion, as bad of a matchup that was to watch on Monday night against the Jags, I watched it, and boy did Slaton look like he was fresh. Kubiak raved about him how he wanted to ball and they will keep feeding him the rock, especially against a bad GB run defense.

Lynch as well as he's played recently, miami will be a tough matchup especially with Losman back there, they will make Losman beat them and will be bringing the house against him. Plus, throw home field out the window since this will be a dome game so weather is no factor. Lynch did put up 61/34/1TD in the first meeting which ain't that bad, but Edwards was playing, and playing pretty well at that time too.

Tomlinson, where do I begin, I want him to do well, but the more I watch of him, the more I know the LT of old is gone. The Raiders have a tough pass D so the chargers will be running the ball to try and stay in the hunt so I do see him having a good day, not a classic LT game but 105/24/1TD sounds about right.

Jacobs is my boy, I'm a Giants homer and know they will be pounding the rock once again with their 3 headed monster now that they are healthy again, which means a few less carries for Jacobs since they want to make sure he stays healthy. But a 80/2TD game is not out of the question.

That being said.....

Slaton 23/112 3/32 1TD

Tomlinson 21/105 4/24 1TD

Jacobs 18/80 2TD

Slaton, Lynch and LT. LT against OAK may be his last studly game, and i'll take that bet :doublethumbsup: . Slaton is on fire so you don't want to get off that train. Lynch is starting to get hot and Miami's D isn't that good, plus theyll be playing inside on a fast surface. I think Jacobs will get his, maybe even a TD, but I see that game as more of a 14-10 final.

please see mine

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=335187