Sign in to follow this  
Dallas_Empire

Big Ben tries to call Romo out!

Ben has playoff wins AND a SB ring. If that qualifies someone as a retard, what does that make playofflesswin Romo, hmmm?

Ben also has a QB rating of 22.6 in the Superbowl. The defense won that game and Ben is a game manager who is essentially trent dilfer. :o

This post will make a good quote in my sig after Dallas stomps the Steelers.

Don't forget this too:

"NFL films is already editing the footage from the game. They got some really good shots of T.O. bitching and whining on the sidelines."

Don't forget this too:

"NFL films is already editing the footage from the game. They got some really good shots of T.O. bitching and whining on the sidelines."

Alot of people will be sorry after the game. I might have ten new quotes for my sig with all the people bashing dallas.

Ben also has a QB rating of 22.6 in the Superbowl. The defense won that game and Ben is a game manager who is essentially trent dilfer. :pointstosky:

He's the one and pretty much the main reason the Steelers even got to the the SB that year, but you probably don't remember what he did during the playoff games against the Bengals, Colts, and Broncos, do you? Had it not been for his playoff games, they wouldn't have even sniffed the SB. And he "managed" the SB quite well, with the win and all. I'm satisfied with that.

Don't forget this too:

When I said this, I obviously wasn't kidding.