Sign in to follow this  
Bigunreal1

RB/WR Starting Lineup Questions

I have to sit one of these 3 stud RBs every week- DeAngelo, Slayton or Lynch. Although he has the toughest matchup, I'm going with DeAngelo this week, because you can't sit a guy who's playing like that. I'm leaning towards Lynch over Slayton, due to the weather forecast and....

The fact I will probably start Kevin Walter at one WR (don't feel comfortable having 2 Texans in my starting lineup). My other options at the #2 WR are Braylon Edwards (was supposed to be my #1, now almost worthless with Dorsey at QB) or Torry Holt.

Any help would be appreciated. Leave a link and I'll be happy to halp you.

HELLO. I would play Slaton over Lynch as he is running very hard and GB is weaker at RDef than Phins. I here what you are saying with Walter and Slaton both starting for you but remember its not both on one team its they both will score this week. GOOD LUCK.

Please see mine. WHich WR to start?

I'd sit Lynch. Both Lynch and Williams have tough matchups,but Williams is way too hot to sit. Lynchhas been average at best.

Slaton has a good matchup vs. GB.

Thanks for mine. I would sit Williams. Tampa has been stout vs the run and he had a miserable first game vs Tampa the first time around. Also Stewart had a hamstring issue which is why Williams scored all 4 of those tds. You don't know if he will lose a vulture td to Stewart this week? Also, Tampa is #1 in the league against rushing td's. All signs point to sitting Williams in my opinion. Good luck. Please see mine. http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=335439

I'd sit Lynch. Both Lynch and Williams have tough matchups,but Williams is way too hot to sit. Lynchhas been average at best.

Slaton has a good matchup vs. GB.

agree. start Slaton. Carolina ran all over the packers last week.

I'd sit D Will, then Lynch, then Slaton.

Thanks for mine!

I have to sit one of these 3 stud RBs every week- DeAngelo, Slayton or Lynch. Although he has the toughest matchup, I'm going with DeAngelo this week, because you can't sit a guy who's playing like that. I'm leaning towards Lynch over Slayton, due to the weather forecast and....

The fact I will probably start Kevin Walter at one WR (don't feel comfortable having 2 Texans in my starting lineup). My other options at the #2 WR are Braylon Edwards (was supposed to be my #1, now almost worthless with Dorsey at QB) or Torry Holt.

Any help would be appreciated. Leave a link and I'll be happy to halp you.