Sign in to follow this  
justagrl

I have Gore, Barber, AND Addai

I need to start 2 RBs and a WR/RB Flex this week. (At RB I also have P Thomas and JJ Arrington)

Gore is hurt (sprained ankle), Addai is hurt (nursing a sore knee and shoulder), and M Barber is hurt (dislocated toe and sore calf).

I NEED HELPPPPPPPPPP!!!!

Usually I start a RB in my Flex but I don't know who to play and TRUST to play this week.

WDIS?

RBs

F Gore @ MIA

J Addai vs. DET

M Barber vs. NYG

P Thomas @ CHI

JJ Arrington vs. MIN

WRs (I start Boldin and Marshall)

TJ Housh vs. WASH

V Jackson @ KC

S Moss @CIN

PLEASE help... leave a link and I'll return the favor.

It sounds like Gore is out this week, so that makes your decision easier.

I think you have to go with Barber & Addai. I know both are hurt, but I see both starting this week. There is NO WAY Barber will sit out this week after Jerry Jones called him out ... plus Dallas needs a win in the worst way to stay in the playoff hunt. NYG is a tough matchup, but Barber is a tough runner and should score a TD in my opinion. Addai, I would normally suggest sitting, but he should have a nice game against DET. Rhodes has honestly looked better in recent weeks, but I expect Addai to play well at home. I realize that eliminates Thomas (Thurs night) as your failsafe backup, but I don't expect him to continue his recent fantasy outburst this week.

Given your WR options, I think you are better suited this week to start one of them over Thomas in the Flex. I know VJax has been hot (well, last week only .. he's been inconsistent more than anything), but I think Santana Moss has a big week against Cincy for the Redskins.

Good luck. I know you are gambling a little at RB with my suggestion, but I just don't think you have any other choice since the guys I am suggesting are studs and ones that I do see stepping up this week for you when you need it most.

I would go with Thomas and Addai, with VJax as your flex option.

• Barber is a tough Mo-fo and if he didin't play last week after 10-day's rest then he is truly hurting. See FFToday "Anatomy of an Injury" this week for more about Barber's inury (his calf, too).
  • The weather in Chicago is going to be more conducive to running than throwing, and you can run on the Bears so that is why I like Thomas (not to mention the fact that he has been a very consistent producer over the past 4 weeks).
  • I think Addai will lose some touches and maybe a TD to Rhodes against Detroit, but it's Detroit so there should be a few TDs to go around.
  • VJax is inconsistent, but KC can't really stop anyone and they give up big plays easily and that is VJax's specialty.
  • Pitt can't get anything going in the passing game with Ben on his butt most of the time, so I think SantoMoss will have a tuff week.

If you hear strong reports about a healthy and fired up Barber then put him in for Addai, but hold off until the last minute.

I need to start 2 RBs and a WR/RB Flex this week. (At RB I also have P Thomas and JJ Arrington)

Gore is hurt (sprained ankle), Addai is hurt (nursing a sore knee and shoulder), and M Barber is hurt (dislocated toe and sore calf).

I NEED HELPPPPPPPPPP!!!!

Usually I start a RB in my Flex but I don't know who to play and TRUST to play this week.

WDIS?

RBs

F Gore @ MIA

J Addai vs. DET

M Barber vs. NYG

P Thomas @ CHI

JJ Arrington vs. MIN

WRs (I start Boldin and Marshall)

TJ Housh vs. WASH

V Jackson @ KC

S Moss @CIN

PLEASE help... leave a link and I'll return the favor.

Thanks so much for the advice guys...

I'll go ahead and stat P Thomas (he has been a BEAST lately and even returns kickoffs which count in my league).

I am still stuck on the other 2 to start because I have made ALL of the wrong decisions this season (hence why I have been stuck in 4th place most of the season).

Anymore advice would be appreciated!