1 PPR, Standard Scoring

Wayne vs Lions

Owens vs NYG

Bowe vs SD

Jennings vs Jags

I am leaning Wayne, Bowe, Jennings.

Any help appreciated

i agree with you ... definitely sit Owens with those options

Jennings is your #1 this week (and most weeks)...the Jags are horrendous against the pass

Wayne has been sucking lately, but you have to keep playing him with these cake matchups the Colts are facing

Bowe should be solid as usual and hopefully he scores this week

Owens? He could show up and have a great game, but he is too inconsistent to rely on since you have better options this week

Jennings Wayne and Bowe

Pretty similar situation. I've got Jennings, Wayne, Bowe, and Welker. Benched Colston on Thurs and he came up with 20 points (PPR).

Any help? I'm leaning Jennings, Bowe, and Welker.

Jennings Wayne and Bowe

Pretty similar situation. I've got Jennings, Wayne, Bowe, and Welker. Benched Colston on Thurs and he came up with 20 points (PPR).

Any help? I'm leaning Jennings, Bowe, and Welker.

Colston is tough to figure out, so hard to fault you there. I think I would lean towards sitting Welker since he is the least likely of the 4 to score. I hear ya on Wayne with his recent troubles, but I expect him to bust out of his slump this week. Manning has to want to get him involved again and get his confidence up. While Welker will likely lead the NFL in receptions again this year, he only has 1 TD on the season. I expect something like 7-8 catches and about 80 yards from him, but the other WRs are good bets to all score IMO.

Colston is tough to figure out, so hard to fault you there. I think I would lean towards sitting Welker since he is the least likely of the 4 to score. I hear ya on Wayne with his recent troubles, but I expect him to bust out of his slump this week. Manning has to want to get him involved again and get his confidence up. While Welker will likely lead the NFL in receptions again this year, he only has 1 TD on the season. I expect something like 7-8 catches and about 80 yards from him, but the other WRs are good bets to all score IMO.

Re: Welker...please notethat I'm in a PPR. Plus, keep an eye on the weather in KC. Might be some strong winds (20-25mph). So, I may play Wayne over Bowe.

Great advice-Jennings is a definite start...I am leaning Owens and Bowe after...sitting Wayne.

Any other advice appreciated.

Great advice-Jennings is a definite start...I am leaning Owens and Bowe after...sitting Wayne.

Any other advice appreciated.