Sign in to follow this  
whitey2876

CHampionship Game RB help

I have Kevin Smith vs. NO, Marshawn Lynch @ Denver, Thomas Jones @ Seattle and Michael Turner @ Minnesota.

Currently I have Lynch on my bench in favor of the other three, but I am tossing around in my head to sit Turner and play Lynch in his place based on Turner's matchup. Is this the right move or do I stay with Smith, Jones and Turner? Or do I sit one of the other two for Lynch?

Huge game as the division leaders traveled to the Championship game.

1 pt 10 yards rush or rec. and 6 points for TD's.

In my other league I am sitting Santana Moss vs. Philly in favor of Cedric Benson @ Cleveland, in my flex. Good move? Same scoring.

As always, leave a link and I'll be sure to get back to you!

Thanks!

Of the 4 RB's, I'd actually sit Smith because his team may fall behind early and they wont run him...its not a bad problem to have though, you have good RBs

I'd go with Moss over Benson. The Eagles defense has been good, but they still give up the occasional long ball and don't cover small fast guys well

It's definitely between Smith and Lynch to sit and I think I'd have to go with benching Smith. I also think with nothing else to play for, the Saints may just air it out to get Brees the record. That could mean a whole lot of passing from the Lions. Thanks for the reply to mine.

I would sit Smith. Denver's rush defense is terrible, so Lynch should be a pretty good bet. And I believe Minnesota is down some linemen so I would go with Turner

As for you RB dilemna - it's a tough one. Denver is playing to clinch the division - so I think they are going to play Buffalo fierce. Buffalo doesn't have a great pass game and they may be able to clamp down on the run game a bit because of it. I'd sit Lynch. Detroit is going to try and run Smith a lot to control clock and keep Brees off the field. The only thing that would worry me about that game is if the New Orleans D that beat Green Bay on Monday night earlier in the season shows up. But as it is now - I'd go Smith, Turner, and Jones. Thanks for mine.

I'd sit LYNCH (game time decision) and MOSS.

Thanks for mine!