Sign in to follow this  
skiman4235

Forte is my HERO

FORTE YOU ARE MY HERO!!! Despite the bears sucking and Orton sucking even worse, Forte has somehow found a way to wake up here late in the 4th qaurter. He racked up more yards on 2 carries than he did all game to this point. I needed him to score me 6 points in PPR, thought my championship chances were over when I saw Peterson in there 2 series in a row, but then all of a sudden he comes in gets a 4 yard carry, then a 14 yard catch, suddenly im down by only 2 points. Then the HUGE run to win it for me. The TD is icing on the cake baby. Thanks again to Matt Forte for your gutsy performance, youve saved my season and just helped me win the championship!!!

WHO ELSE DID FORTE SAVE, LETS HEAR IT!!

Not to count my chickens, but his TD just put me up by 4 for the championship. My opponent doesn't have anybody and i also have Jennings. Turnovers can make me lose the game.

I needed 12 to win and my boy delivered. The sweetest part about it being matt forte is I got sooo much sh*t for drafting him in the 5th round. And he ended up being my number one back and winning me the title! After 2 previous championships it feels great finally winning!!!