Sign in to follow this  
Day Old Doughnut

The reason why Romo will never win a Super Bowl with the Cowboys

I listened to his interview after the game yesterday. I'm paraphrasing, but he said something to the effect of:

"Next year we'll try to win the Super Bowl and if we do win it okay and if we don't okay."

WTF kind of attitude is that? So, I guess his attitude is okay that they're not in the playoffs??? I would think the QB would at least show to the public he's p!ssed. The guy is a very good QB for fantasy purposes and if he wins me money again next year then great. I'll enjoy making some cash and watching his care free attitude cost the Cowboys again. He seems like a cool dude, but his heart and attitude for the game of football is pathetic. He's not a leader and until Jerry Jones gets that through his head, the Cowboys will continue to fail every year. They won't get rid of Romo, but they need someone on offense to be a leader. Of course, they can continue to suck and not make the playoffs and I'll be a happy dude.

:doublethumbsup: :clap: :wub:

Romo is fools gold just like Danny White was.

My son and I kinda liken him to Aaron Brooks. (Huge numbers for about 2 seasons, big contract and the decline begins)

My son and I kinda liken him to Aaron Brooks. (Huge numbers for about 2 seasons, big contract and the decline begins)

Except Aaron Brooks didn't get the tail that Romo's been pulling in.