Sign in to follow this  
Recliner Pilot

Is MessNBC's Andrea Mitchell on Daschle's staff?

She sure sounds like it. She comes out defending Daschle and claiming the public will blame Republicans for Daschle getting caught dodging his taxes.

What a joke that organization has become. :lol:

Mitchell sympathetically described talking to the ex-senator: "I just got off the phone with Tom Daschle. And it was an emotional conversation. He was clearly- it sounded as though he were tearful, overwrought."

Later, while speaking to DeMint, Mitchell bristled at the South Carolina senator's contention that Democrats were also skeptical of Daschle's nomination. The journalist chided, "Well, Senator DeMint, you can say that the Democrats were uncomfortable as well, but they were all supporting him publicly." She then lectured, "So, this does read to the public as though the Republicans went after this man, someone that the President very much wanted, and brought him down."

She sure sounds like it. She comes out defending Daschle and claiming the public will blame Republicans for Daschle getting caught dodging his taxes.

What a joke that organization has become. :lol:

You really need to find a different hobby to keep you occupied. I honestly feel sorry for you. Apparently you don't

have anything else going on in your life other then posting anti Obama/Democrat threads. Once in a great while you'll post something that is actually worthy of discussion. The rest of the time it's just petty overkill.

I honestly feel sorry for you.

No need for that. I'm enjoying being on the outside throwing stones like the Demwits have done over the past 8 years. And The Messiah has given me plenty of material in such a short amount of time.

Between The Messiah, Uncle Harry, The Moonbat Pelosi, and the slobbering media I should be entertained for years to come.

You feel free to follow me around and whine about it if you like.

:banana:

:huh:

FWIW Mitchell is married to Alan Greenspan and has frequently been criticized by folks on the left as being in the bag for the Bush administration.

No need for that. I'm enjoying being on the outside throwing stones like the Demwits have done over the past 8 years. And The Messiah has given me plenty of material in such a short amount of time.

Between The Messiah, Uncle Harry, The Moonbat Pelosi, and the slobbering media I should be entertained for years to come.

You feel free to follow me around and whine about it if you like.

Bush had a 22% favorable rating when he left office. It wasn't just the media coming down on Bush, it was most of the country. Could it be that their was a reason for that? Did everyone have it wrong? You and the other far right wingers hitched your wagons to the wrong team and you won't admit or accept it. You can't blame Clinton for the state this country is in, Bush had 8 years to fix it and only made things worse. Obviously you do enjoy throwing stones, I'm just saying you should save your battles for the bigger issues instead of the daily barrage of the little things. You're well informed so just pick and choose what really matters in the big scheme of things. End of rant. :banana:

Bush had a 22% favorable rating when he left office.

You really need to find a different hobby to keep you occupied. I honestly feel sorry for you. Apparently you don't

have anything else going on in your life other then posting anti Obama/Democrat Bush threads. Once in a great while you'll post something that is actually worthy of discussion. The rest of the time it's just petty overkill.

have anything else going on in your life other then posting anti Obama/Democrat Bush threads. Once in a great while you'll post something that is actually worthy of discussion. The rest of the time it's just petty overkill.

:doublethumbsup:

Oh, I see what you did there. Very clever, you owned me on that one. :lol:

FWIW Mitchell is married to Alan Greenspan and has frequently been criticized by folks on the left as being in the bag for the Bush administration.

:doublethumbsup:

I wouldn't trust a word those "Folks" say then. Unbelievable that someone would make that claim.