Sign in to follow this  
Cin-De

Good grief, are you people still here?

Wow....that is a blast from the past.

No, he's a pimplefaced pasty white fat kid living in his grandma's basement and was fooling everyone here that he was a black man in the AirForce.

My sister didn't think he was truthful and told him so. He shot back that she was racist. Big arguments ensued.

Then the Smitty character was tanking badly in a Geek FF League and came up with a ruse that he was being shipped off to Afghanistan. Then one night he got drunk and replied to a thread my sister started and blew his whole Afghanistan story.

Then the board administartor here had to delete his account due to it being against the law to pretend to be in the military.

Unbelievably, I think some of the above is true.

I'm not back for good. Don't worry. I had basically forgotten about where this place was. That is until Monday.

My ex-husband appealed our divorce's financial settlement.

My position was he's a fellon who spent time in prison for manipulating the government and ripping off several landowners.

He appealed saying our divorce was based on passion and that I was a scorned woman. Evidently the court will divide up family funds differently based on that criteria.

He told the court that he and his old business partner met a girl on this website named Xxx whose handle was XxxxxXxxxx and hooked up with her at a local motel and both banged her repeatedly while she was in a drunken stupor. And that was why I divorced him.

It didn't work but I have been lurking the last few days in case this XxxxxXxxxx ###### was still here.

I see she's not and I'll move on. But it was fun chatting with some of you today.

:banana:

Dear One Fifty,

First of all, I disagree with several of your premises but the worst of which is you make it sound like Larry and I raped FatChick while she was drunk out of her mind. Not true. Not even close. SHE was the one who bought and paid for the room. And if you want to pull her hair, these geeks have already told me she lives in a sanctuary now.

And you think you got ALL of my money? You barely got half. Hahahahahahaha

And boys she packs those 150 lbs. on a 5'2'' frame. Hahahahahahaha