Sign in to follow this  
AHill84006

Slow/Email draft ?

Has anyone here ever done a slow/e-mail type draft? We have people in our league that work so many different schedules that it is hard to get together to draft. We do not want to do away with the league, and we are looking for ways to still draft.

Any info or suggestions??

Thanks...

myfantasyleague.com

My leagues all have drafts with 12 hour timers. Works out great.

myfantasyleague.com

My leagues all have drafts with 12 hour timers. Works out great.

The Dynasty League I'm in used to be on myfantasyleague.com. If you all can't get together at the same time (which we weren't really able to do), then it's a good option. It also allows you to make Pre-Draft lists, which helps speed the draft up.

We do our rookie drafts on a message board with 12 hour time limits. It works out well for those of us who work for a living. We start really early though (1 week after real draft).

It can get pretty brutal though when people go the whole 12 hours.

OK, I am drunk, but, did you say a focking...."email" draft....is that what you said, I should punch you in the face in front of your family....wait, can we just hug?

You should invite Clash. :lol:

It does sound like his thing, I swear he is that turtle on the internets sommericials....sthe slowskies or what ever....that focker, I love him.... :angry:

I absolutely HATE slow email drafts. Even a 12 hour limit stretches my patience. Some guys just don't pay attention to what's going on, it seems like you're waiting for the same people every time, and if you call them out, them YOU are the horsesazz. They are a last resort to me. In one of my leagues where people live in different locations, we set up a conference call and get it done as quickly as a draft party live draft. I don't mind a 3 or 4 round rookie draft or supplemental draft, but I'll never get into a full 16 round slow email draft ever again. Just my opinion.