Sign in to follow this  
jms936

Two 14 team dynasty leagues--5 open teams, one league having a dispersal draft

Second and Ten

Dynasty league, 14 teams, 118 fee, all paid out other than the site fee. Starting lineup is 1 QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1Te, 1K, 1D, and then one more either RB/WR/TE. The waivers are first come first served during the season. The scoring is pretty basic and includes a point per reception. The league is very active and has a lot of trading that goes on. It is a great league. The roster is somewhat thin but remember it is a 14 team league so there are a lot of players needed.

One available team: These are the top players:

Open 1:

Brees

Larry Johnson, Marshawn Lynch

Bruce, Coles, Donald Driver, Holt

Donald Lee, NYG Defense

Has the 10th overall pick each round

First and Ten..I've got four open teams (and a 5th team will be in the draft)

Dynasty league, $60 all paid out other than site fee, starting lineup is 1 QB, 2Rb, 3WR, 1TE, 1D. Scoring is pretty basic (includes a ppr). What I’m going to do is have all of the new owners enter a “dispersal draft”. The players from the 5 teams, along with any veteran free agents, will be put into a pool and you guys will draft your teams. Draft pick slots will also be in the pool. The following are some of the better players in the pool:

Peyton Manning, Carson Palmer, Kurt Warner, Matt Cassel, Phillip Rivers, Philip Rivers, Delhomme, Quinn, Leinart

Joseph Addai, Maurice Jones Drew, frank gore, Adrian Peterson, Willie Parker, Marion Barber, Felix Jones, Ladanian Thomlinson, DeAngelo Williams

Steve Breaston, Randy Moss, Josh Morgan, Laveraneus Coles, Hines Ward, Kevin Curtis, Santonio Holmes, Antonio Bryant, Mark Clayton, Derrick Mason, Roddy White, Eddie Royal, Patrick Crayton

Daniel Owens, Donald Lee, Ben Utecht, Vernon Davis, Jeremy Shockey

NYG defense, Bears Defense

1st overall pick in every round

9th overall pick every round

The 6th pick in each round and an extra pick (15th pick overall (they had a bonus 1st rounder))

8th pick every round

14th pick in every round

Email me at jms936@nyu.edu if you are interested

All of the teams are still available if anyone is interested. There are a lot of top players in the dispursal draft in first and ten (possibly the top two RBs with AP and MJD available)

Please join the league, we need some easy owners :pointstosky:

kidding, but seriously that statement is crazy when your talking about a dynasty league

Please join the league, we need some easy owners :doublethumbsup:

kidding, but seriously that statement is crazy when your talking about a dynasty league

Email me if you still have any openings in the 2nd league.

jeremy.j@suddenlink.net

shoot me an email if you have any openings in the 2nd league:

gbrandonknight@yahoo.com

Just bumping it up