Sign in to follow this  
MiamiTrade

South Florida Fantasy League is looking for owners!

Do you think you have what it takes to compete in fantasy football? Have you played in many leagues and not found them challenging or competitive enough? Well look no further than the SFFFL!!!

We are starting our 11th season and this is only the second time a spot has become available. We have two (2) owners that cannot participate in the league and have decided to move on. We are a 12 team keeper/IDP $$$$ league that is very different than what you have ever played. The league is a combination total points and head-to-head league. Need I say more..but there is more.

You can check out our old league at http://www11.myfantasyleague.com/2009/home/25229 and take a look at the two teams available: Vicious Venom and New York Hurricanes.

If you feel your up some competition and the challenge, send me an email at southfloridafantasyfootball@gmail.com. In the email tell me a little about yourself and your experience in fantasy football. I will send you a couple of the league bylaws.

Don't let this opportunity pass you by. If you have ever played fantasy football, this will be one league you won't ever want to leave.

Draft order for the 2009 season will be selected on Friday, June 26. We still have room for one more owner. Join today! Email your interest to southfloridafantasyfootball@gmail.com