Sign in to follow this  
79steeler

Fantasy Studs Keeper League **Inaugural Season**Free

12 teams 3 division, let me know if you are interested, see rules below. This is a detailed keeper league and will be very competitive and also free. Let me know if you are interested as this will be a real challenge. Do you draft for the future or to win now? pm me if you are interested with your email.

Here are the Rules

Keeper League Rules

 Up to 3 players can be chosen for keepers with a maximum of 2 players at any position. You can elect to keep 0 players if you wish to do so. Your choice of keepers will be based on your roster at the end of the season (including playoffs) the year prior, not based on the players you drafted.

 Players drafted in the first 2 rounds of the draft are not eligible to be keepers. This will keep draft day interesting as the top talent will be available to be drafted year after year.

 For each keeper that is chosen we will be using the 2 round rule based on the prior year’s draft. For instance if you should draft Marshall Faulk in the 6th round this year and you decide to keep him next year, it will cost you a 4th round draft pick for next year, and if you keep him again it will cost you a 2nd round draft pick the year after. This goes for waivers and trades as well. If you pick up a waiver/trade that was drafted by another team the round rule goes into effect for the round that that waiver/trade was drafted. If you should decide to keep a free agent that was not drafted in the year prior then they will cost you a 15th round draft pick for the next year. If you elect to keep 2 or more free agents that were not drafted the year prior then they will cost you a 15th round pick for the 1st one, a 14th round pick for the second, and if you were to choose a 3rd a 13th round pick. If you elect to keep 0 players then you will have all your draft picks (15, for the 15 rounds of the draft). If you keep a player that was drafted in the 3rd round then you will only be able to keep him once, since in the 2nd year he would convert to a 1st round pick and the 1st 2 rounds are ineligible for keepers.

 If you have 2 keepers that were drafted in the same round for some reason (waiver/trade), you will only be able to choose one of those players.

 A keeper can only be chosen as a keeper for a maximum of 2 consecutive years AFTER the year they were drafted. This will result in a total of 3 years. Ex: I draft Rashaan Salaam this year, and I can keep him next year and the year following. After the 3rd year he will be released back into the draft pool.

 The deadline to submit your keeper players will be August 1st the year after, which will be prior to our draft date. For instance, you will have to submit your keepers by Aug 1st, 2010 for next year’s season. I recommend waiting until close to that date due to the NFL Draft and new rookies, injuries, or other matters that may decrease a player’s value. On August 2nd I will send a list of the keepers to each manager as well as the draft picks that were sacrificed by each manager. Attached with this will be a draft graph showing which players are already taken and which rounds they were taken so that you can cross these players off of your cheatsheets.

 Next year’s draft order will be based on this year’s standings. Example, last place (12th) will have 1st pick in the draft next year and the Champion will have the last pick in the draft.

Here is the scoring system.

Offense

Passing Yards (50 yards per point)

Passing Touchdowns (6)

Interceptions (-2)

Rushing Yards (20 yards per point)

Rushing Touchdowns (6)

Receptions (.5)

Reception Yards (20 yards per point)

Reception Touchdowns (6)

Return Touchdowns (6) **counts for the player NOT the defense

2-Point Conversions (2)

Fumbles Lost (-2)

Offensive Fumble Return TD (6)

Field Goals 0-39 Yards (3)

Field Goals 40-49 Yards (4)

Field Goals 50+ Yards (5)

Point After Attempt Made (1)

Defense

Sack (1)

Interception (2)

Fumble Recovery (2)

Touchdown (6)

Safety (2)

Block Kick (2)

Points Allowed 0 Points= (10)

Points Allowed 2-6 Points= (7)

Points Allowed 7-13 Points= (4)

Points Allowed 14-17 Points= (1)

Points Allowed 18-21 Points= (0)

Points Allowed 22-27 Points= (-1)

Points Allowed 28-34 Points= (-4)

Points Allowed 35-45 Points= (-7)

Points Allowed 46+ Points= (-10)

Anyone want to join this amazing league? Looking to run this on an annual basis and have this as one of the premier keeper leagues out there. This is on espn and the rules are posted below. Pm me your email if you are interested!

12 teams 3 division, let me know if you are interested, see rules below. This is a detailed keeper league and will be very competitive and also free. Let me know if you are interested as this will be a real challenge. Do you draft for the future or to win now? pm me if you are interested with your email.

Here are the Rules

Keeper League Rules

 Up to 3 players can be chosen for keepers with a maximum of 2 players at any position. You can elect to keep 0 players if you wish to do so. Your choice of keepers will be based on your roster at the end of the season (including playoffs) the year prior, not based on the players you drafted.

 Players drafted in the first 2 rounds of the draft are not eligible to be keepers. This will keep draft day interesting as the top talent will be available to be drafted year after year.

 For each keeper that is chosen we will be using the 2 round rule based on the prior year’s draft. For instance if you should draft Marshall Faulk in the 6th round this year and you decide to keep him next year, it will cost you a 4th round draft pick for next year, and if you keep him again it will cost you a 2nd round draft pick the year after. This goes for waivers and trades as well. If you pick up a waiver/trade that was drafted by another team the round rule goes into effect for the round that that waiver/trade was drafted. If you should decide to keep a free agent that was not drafted in the year prior then they will cost you a 15th round draft pick for the next year. If you elect to keep 2 or more free agents that were not drafted the year prior then they will cost you a 15th round pick for the 1st one, a 14th round pick for the second, and if you were to choose a 3rd a 13th round pick. If you elect to keep 0 players then you will have all your draft picks (15, for the 15 rounds of the draft). If you keep a player that was drafted in the 3rd round then you will only be able to keep him once, since in the 2nd year he would convert to a 1st round pick and the 1st 2 rounds are ineligible for keepers.

 If you have 2 keepers that were drafted in the same round for some reason (waiver/trade), you will only be able to choose one of those players.

 A keeper can only be chosen as a keeper for a maximum of 2 consecutive years AFTER the year they were drafted. This will result in a total of 3 years. Ex: I draft Rashaan Salaam this year, and I can keep him next year and the year following. After the 3rd year he will be released back into the draft pool.

 The deadline to submit your keeper players will be August 1st the year after, which will be prior to our draft date. For instance, you will have to submit your keepers by Aug 1st, 2010 for next year’s season. I recommend waiting until close to that date due to the NFL Draft and new rookies, injuries, or other matters that may decrease a player’s value. On August 2nd I will send a list of the keepers to each manager as well as the draft picks that were sacrificed by each manager. Attached with this will be a draft graph showing which players are already taken and which rounds they were taken so that you can cross these players off of your cheatsheets.

 Next year’s draft order will be based on this year’s standings. Example, last place (12th) will have 1st pick in the draft next year and the Champion will have the last pick in the draft.

Here is the scoring system.

Offense

Passing Yards (50 yards per point)

Passing Touchdowns (6)

Interceptions (-2)

Rushing Yards (20 yards per point)

Rushing Touchdowns (6)

Receptions (.5)

Reception Yards (20 yards per point)

Reception Touchdowns (6)

Return Touchdowns (6) **counts for the player NOT the defense

2-Point Conversions (2)

Fumbles Lost (-2)

Offensive Fumble Return TD (6)

Field Goals 0-39 Yards (3)

Field Goals 40-49 Yards (4)

Field Goals 50+ Yards (5)

Point After Attempt Made (1)

Defense

Sack (1)

Interception (2)

Fumble Recovery (2)

Touchdown (6)

Safety (2)

Block Kick (2)

Points Allowed 0 Points= (10)

Points Allowed 2-6 Points= (7)

Points Allowed 7-13 Points= (4)

Points Allowed 14-17 Points= (1)

Points Allowed 18-21 Points= (0)

Points Allowed 22-27 Points= (-1)

Points Allowed 28-34 Points= (-4)

Points Allowed 35-45 Points= (-7)

Points Allowed 46+ Points= (-10)

Still have 6 openings! Want to join a very competitive and challenging league? Do you draft to win now or for the future? That is the challenge!

Interested and sent message, hope you got it