Sign in to follow this  
akareckas

Marshawn Lynch - Keeper Question

I'm in a 4 man keeper that is a little more yardage heavy than the standard scoring. It's 14 teams with 3WR, 1Rb, 1OFlex, 1TE 1QB, 1K 1D and a pretty short bench.

So far I'm keeping Peyton Manning, Steve Slaton and Roddy White. THe last spot would go to Lynch for sure if it weren't for the suspension...

I've also got Witten and Eddie Royal to choose from. Since the pool is deep and I have to start a TE, I'm stuck on Witten or Lynch. What do you think?!?

I'm in a 4 man keeper that is a little more yardage heavy than the standard scoring. It's 14 teams with 3WR, 1Rb, 1OFlex, 1TE 1QB, 1K 1D and a pretty short bench.

So far I'm keeping Peyton Manning, Steve Slaton and Roddy White. THe last spot would go to Lynch for sure if it weren't for the suspension...

I've also got Witten and Eddie Royal to choose from. Since the pool is deep and I have to start a TE, I'm stuck on Witten or Lynch. What do you think?!?

Witten I'd say. He is the top TE and you hve to start one. You only have to start ONE RB so Lynch would only be a flex or depth. Rather keep the top guy at a position I have to start. Manning, Slaton, White, and Witten is a heck of a start. Then you can concentrate on your other 2 WR's and flex spot in the draft.

If you get any benefit for not keeping 4, I'd let Lynch go and try to get a WR with your extra pick. If there's no benefit, I would keep Witten (which is saying a lot, cause I'd never normally keep a TE). The combination of the dilapidated offensive line in Buffalo and Lynch's suspension have really devalued him in my eyes. If the league is yardage heavy, can only start a max of two RBs, and has a short bench, I bet you'll be able to find an RB more enticing than Lynch in the first or second round of your draft. And if not, just take him right back, without losing Witten.