Sign in to follow this  
tapman316

Draft order issue with Draft Buddy

Hello,

I am using a Mac with OSX 10.5.7 and Excel 2004. I setup the compiler with the settings (scoring, roster, keepers, etc.) for my league and then I setup the draft buddy with the owners, team names, and draft order (I have the 12th pick since I won last year thanks to FFT :thumbsdown: ). The draft input tab looks perfect at this point.

When I click "Setup Draft Buddy" the setup runs and completes, but it now shows me with the 1st overall pick even though on the setup tab I have the "Your Team" radio button selected on 12.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Todd.

Hey Todd. The league has keepers? How did you input the keepers before running Setup Draft Buddy?

Hey Todd. The league has keepers? How did you input the keepers before running Setup Draft Buddy?

On the setup tab of the compiler "Max keepers per team" is set to 5. Also on the setup tab on the Draft Buddy the "Clear Keepers and Draft Picks During Setup" is unchecked.

Okay, if you haven't input any keepers into Draft Buddy or trades, etc., then you want to check that option "Clear Keepers and Draft Picks". It needs to be checked the first time you run Setup Draft Buddy. The draft input tab may have looked okay, but it wasn't. So, check it, run Setup, then you should be good from there. Input keepers and go. The only time from now on you would run Setup Draft Buddy again is because you want to update the cheatsheets from the Compiler. When you do that, then you want to uncheck that option before running setup. Cool?

Okay, if you haven't input any keepers into Draft Buddy or trades, etc., then you want to check that option "Clear Keepers and Draft Picks". It needs to be checked the first time you run Setup Draft Buddy. The draft input tab may have looked okay, but it wasn't. So, check it, run Setup, then you should be good from there. Input keepers and go. The only time from now on you would run Setup Draft Buddy again is because you want to update the cheatsheets from the Compiler. When you do that, then you want to uncheck that option before running setup. Cool?

Very Cool! It worked flawlessly :banana:

I am inputting keepers now and I will make sure to uncheck that box before I do any updates prior to my draft this weekend.

Thanks for the quick assistance...you guys rock! :dunno: