Sign in to follow this  
thesitedoc

Any MJD quotes

I like to speculate like most people for the upcoming Fantasy season. This years biggest speculation seems to be about MJD.

Last year I would hazard to say it was about M Turner and MBIII.

That said, unlike LT, who Norv said he will get him 320 carries and 50 receptions, have we been given any information to vault MJD so high in the draft.

I like the improvements in the Oline (the draft and simply the anticipated return to health) and that FT is no longer around.

What I don't know is whether the touches left behind by FT will taken by a backup RBBC. MJD may get a few more carries by default as he is the lead rusher but how many is that for real. WIll has actual touches per game go up enough.

Although coach speak has to be taken with a grain of salt, I can't help but feel a quote like Norv's doesn't at least speak to his intentions.

Something like this from JDR would make the drafting of MJD #1 seem much better.

He was the #3 back in my PPR league last year WITH Fred in town, hard to believe he will see any less touches.

He was the #3 back in my PPR league last year WITH Fred in town, hard to believe he will see any less touches.

I am mostly speaking non-PPR then. Also, wouldn't you think he might actually get less receptions if he is getting more hand offs.