Sign in to follow this  
GSP

RB2 Dilemma....Barber, Jacobs, or Portis?

I find myself often choosing between Barber, Jacobs, and Portis for my RB2 when I'm drafting late in Round 2 in the mock drafts I've done. I tend to lean towards Barber, mainly because I dont trust the Redskins to score points and I've always been reluctant when it comes to Jacobs. Is anyone high on Barber this year? I feel better about it if I manage to get Felix later on of course....Are all three of these guys too questionable that you would rather take a WR like Jennings or Colston instead and wait for a RB in the next tier? Please help, thanks guys.

I find myself often choosing between Barber, Jacobs, and Portis for my RB2 when I'm drafting late in Round 2 in the mock drafts I've done. I tend to lean towards Barber, mainly because I dont trust the Redskins to score and points and I've always been reluctant when it comes to Jacobs. IS anyone high on Barber this year? I feel better about it if I manage to get Felix later on of course....Are all three of these guys too questionable that you would rather take a WR like Jennings or Colston instead and wait for a RB in the next tier? Please help, thanks guys.

Al three of those guys are stud RBs. Cant go wrong with any of them

I agree with Dice. I'd take either of those RBs before I took Jennings or Colston.

In a lot of the mocks I've seen, guys like Colston, Dwayne Bowe and Terrell Owens are available in the 3rd round. I'd go that way personally speaking.

I agree with Dice. I'd take either of those RBs before I took Jennings or Colston.

In a lot of the mocks I've seen, guys like Colston, Dwayne Bowe and Terrell Owens are available in the 3rd round. I'd go that way personally speaking.

I would go Jacobs, Portis, Barber

Look at mine if you could.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=347333

I'd take MBIII saying I had at least 1 RB and 1WR at that point, but if it is your second overall pick I think you have to go WR.