Sign in to follow this  
tazman01

Another Rate my team - 12 team PPR

6pts TD, 4pts throwing TD, standard yardage, .5 PPR. 12 Team, I drafted in the 4th spot, be honest, I can take it

Starters - QB - 2 RB - 2WR - 1Flex (RB, WR, TE) 1 TE, K, Def

Cutler 7th

Garrard 9

MJ Drew 1 - yea a surprise as pick #4 in a PPR, it went AP, Turner bit high for a PPR in my mind, Forte, so I jumped on MJD

P Thomas 3 - wanted a strong 2nd RB with 16 RB already gone felt I could grab WR in the 4th since there was more talent still on the board

Felix Jones 5 - like him for a flex most weeks

Knowshon Moreno 6 - I felt as my 4th back and best back on the board at this point I had to grab him before he is gone - this locked up my RB spot until we are able to draft 2 bench spots in the 16th round (we draft 3RB, one flex until the bench spots open up in the 16th and 17th rounds)

R Jennings 17 - MJD handcuff

R Wayne 2 - best WR available, already gone - Fitz, Moss, A Johnson, C Johnson, S Smith

E Royal 4 - bunch of WR gone in the 3rd and 4th - PPR

J Morgan 13 - mostly a bye week replacement, counting on Wayne and Royal late pick, gamble with upside hope since crabtree is still not signed.

P Harvin 16 - late draft risk/reward hope

J Carlson 8

Z Miller 10 decent backup in a PPR

Week 6 I have a WR issue with Wayne and Morgan on bye, so I'd be using Royal and Harvin so by then hopefully Harvin is humming and Moreno (since my flex Felix Jones is on bye) but I couldn't let a 13th round effect my draft

Thanks for the feedback

leave a link for yours I will answer

I think Cutler/Garrad combo should work quite nicely for you. You cant go wrong with MJD and Thomas and have good depth with Moreno/Felix.

Wrs seem iffy to me, but with PPR u should be good with Royal and especially with Marshalls antics. If Morgan can have the breakout year eople are saying and Harvin also, you should be set to have a great year in my mind

Looks like a beast of a team for ppr. Cutler could do great things in Chicago, and you've got RB's coming out your ears. I think Harvin will have a nice rapport with Farve by week 6. You are definately light at WR if he doesn't produce though, so keep a eye on the wire for up and coming receivers.

Please see mine http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=348269