Sign in to follow this  
Football Fan 20

My Team

I'm considering trading Roy Williams for Brandon Marshall, but am I just wasting time? Should I go for something else, seriously considering cutting Crabtree for Buckhalter bc if Crabtree reenters the draft I lose him anyway. Any advice would be appreciated. League settings below.

Dynasty League 1pt= per reception .5pt=per carry 1pt=10yds rush/receive 1pt=50yds pass 1pt=75yds return 6pts=rush/receive/return TD 4pts=pass td Start 1QB 2RB 3WR 1TE 1K 1DEF.

MY Team

QB (start 1)

Big Ben

Cutler

Vick

WR(start 3) (

Welker *

Housh*

Roy Williams

Colston *

Ward

Crabtree

RB (start 2)

Forte *

Lynch

Turner*

Portis

TE (start 1)

Gates *

Winslow

DEF(start 1)

NYG

I think your weakest position is QB and you are set at RB.

I agree with dropping Crabtree especially if he is not signed by the end of the week.

I also do not think you need to carry Winslow as a second TE. IMO

Overall it looks good I am assuming it is a12 team league, but not sure.

On the trade I would stay away from Marshall I do not think he will get traded this year and he is not playing well with others in Denver.

Please see mine

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=348395

it looks like you have 5 players that normally go in the first 3 rounds or 10 or 12 team leagues.

so id say you did a pretty good job unless some were keepers?

QB is weak. Id look to deal Winslow or Roy Williams along with Big Ben for a better starting QB...

it looks like you have 5 players that normally go in the first 3 rounds or 10 or 12 team leagues.

so id say you did a pretty good job unless some were keepers?

QB is weak. Id look to deal Winslow or Roy Williams along with Big Ben for a better starting QB...

I'm just not sure if this that big of a deal, I would rather find a QB that runs, since there is .5 pt for every rushing attempt, that's why I'm hoping Vick will eventually become QB in Philly.

I'd stay away from Marshall for the time being, he's in way too much trouble in Denver. You're right about Crabtree, but I'd hang on to him until we see something definative that he's not gonna sign. I'm not overly concerned about your QB situation, but Vick isn't gonna be the starter there unless McNabb gets hurt. Your RB depth is spectacular.

Please see mine http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=348269