Sign in to follow this  
Superdude

Rate my Craptacular team, 12 teamer

League - 12 teams PPR for WR/TE .5 points, 6 pts for tds, 10 yards rush/rec = 1 point and 20 yds for passing = 1 point.

7th spot - 16 rounds

I reached on Greg Olson in the 6th, Mcnabb in the 5th, and Bears D in the 14th. 2 teams had Auto pick on and were on either side of me. They screwed me out of running backs. They have 5-6 rbs drafted on each team for the auto picks...

Starters:

QB Donovan McNabb

RB Pierre Thomas

RB Reggie Bush

WR Larry Fitzgerald

WR Greg Jennings

WR Marques Colston

TE Greg Olsen

D/ST Bears D/ST

K Lawrence Tynes

Backups:

QB: Carson Palmer

RB: Jamal Lewis, Tim Hightower,Leon Washington,Sammy Morris

WR: James Jones, Chris Henry

I think I am toast this year. Definitely need to trade.

Let me rank yours too. Please send link.

League - 12 teams PPR for WR/TE .5 points, 6 pts for tds, 10 yards rush/rec = 1 point and 20 yds for passing = 1 point.

7th spot - 16 rounds

I reached on Greg Olson in the 6th, Mcnabb in the 5th, and Bears D in the 14th. 2 teams had Auto pick on and were on either side of me. They screwed me out of running backs. They have 5-6 rbs drafted on each team for the auto picks...

Starters:

QB Donovan McNabb

RB Pierre Thomas

RB Reggie Bush

WR Larry Fitzgerald

WR Greg Jennings

WR Marques Colston

TE Greg Olsen

D/ST Bears D/ST

K Lawrence Tynes

Backups:

QB: Carson Palmer

RB: Jamal Lewis, Tim Hightower,Leon Washington,Sammy Morris

WR: James Jones, Chris Henry

I think I am toast this year. Definitely need to trade.

Let me rank yours too. Please send link.

I had a similar problem with auto draft. I think you are pretty solid everywhere except RB, and you can probably make do with what you have there. Hightower and Lewis should get the bulk of carries and Thomas should do just fine and maybe Bush will finally break out. Pls see mine http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=348548

Thanks for mine.

You are right - a round or two early on Olsen, but I like your team except a little weak at RB, plus I hate starting two rb's from the same team, granted Bush is more of a WR but this also gives you a problem with the bye and Colston is also on bye so 3 of your 5 starters are on bye. Hopefully when that happens Hightower still is a ball carrie and wells has not taken over too much. Washington c/b a stud in PPR as a fill in.

I think you have 3 studs at WR which is why you are weak at RB, probably grabbed Fitz / Jennings - would have been better grabbing a stud RB with one of those two picks, but you did pretty good anyway.

I hate that auto pick thing screwing things up.

I might pick up James Davis and drop Morris - two things - NE is unpredictable with the backs and if Lewis goes down you have a potential FT running back on your hands.