Sign in to follow this  
pit fan

Just had draft yesterday

Had our 12-team non-ppr standard scoring draft yesterday, 6 pts for all TDs. We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 RB/WR, 1 TE, 1 DEF, 1 K. I think I got good value at each pick I think, and am deep at RB but counting on Hasselbeck. I think he can have a good year if healthy. I picked 5th in a snake draft. Let me know what you think and what I need to improve and I will return all favors. Thanks!!

1-Jones-Drew-RB

2-Calvin Johnson-WR

3-Barber-RB

4-TJ Housh-WR

5-McFadden-RB

6-Parker-RB

7-Royal-WR

8-Hasselbeck (early run on QBs so I loaded at RB and waited for value)

9-Titans Defense

10-Ahmad Bradshaw-RB

11-Josh Morgan-WR

12-Shiancoe-TE

13-Meachem-WR

14-Edgerrin James-RB

15-James Davis-RB

16-Kris Brown-K

I really like the team. Hasselback is really the only weakness. Hopefully you are able to pick up a qb during the season. Atleast before he gets hurt, which I feel is inevitable. Willie Parker and McFadden arent bad as flex options. I also like Eddie Royal this year as well. James Davis is my favorite sleeper pick of the year. I fully expect him to take over the rb job in Cleveland by week 7.

Can you rate my team?

agreed, solid team except QB. 2 things I would have done different: 1) grabbed a decent backup QB. 2) Waited later than the 9th to grab a D. Other than that you're good to go. Thx for mine

Yea I planned on waiting til 14th or 15th to take a defense but there was a run on them and actually 8 or 9 defenses went and Tennessee was not taken!! so I figured I would grab them before people realized they were still there.

Very Solid!

My gut tells me you will need to find another QB but there will be one out there that will surprise.

Top to bottom...looks good!

Thanks!

Nice job.

Obviously your starters at RB and WR are good, but I like some of your later picks a lot too. Guys like Meachem and Bradshaw have a chance to do good things, so I agree that you got good value at most of your picks.

I am not thrilled with Hasselbeck. I think the SEA is going to have a lot of problems this year, and I would not be surprised to see Wallace playing again due to a Hasselbeck injury. I am not sure who else you had to choose from, but I would have likely gone a difference route.

Check mine, thanks. http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=348588

I like the team smart move with QB I think Seattle culd bea decent team this year

I picked Fred Jackson in the late rounds and have Jonathan Stewart as my #2 back do I go after Marsh Lynch to pair up with Jackson in case Stewart stays injured

I could get Lynch for Mccoy