Sign in to follow this  
ebterp

Picking #4 redraft sucks! Make your case!

Such a bad spot from what I am looking at - assume AP, MJD, and Forte are off the board - if any of them are available then problem solved - so who do I go with - my motto is you can't win your league with your first pick but you can lose it.

Turner - for me this is a safe pick - he might not put up the #'s of last year but the offense is better - noone else to fight for time although tougher schedule

LT - I am not buying his demise quite yet - tough to make this pick though because I could get him way later - it think he is safe as Turner as chance for a real bust is limited

Williams - probably the most upside of the three but most risk as well - possible shared carries although Stewart has been hurt - is the passing game good enough to keep teams honest?

Anybody else for consideration?

EZ

To me its between Turner and Williams.

Id take Turner though pretty easily there.

Guest cklennon

I took Forte at #4 after AP, Turner and MJD

I'm drafting Wednesday from the #4 spot, and I know that the first 3 are going to go AP, MJD, Turner, so I know I'm getting Forte. I'd be happy with any of those 4 though. I think the problem of who to pick in the 2nd and 3rd is bigger than who to pick in the 1st.