Sign in to follow this  
playgroundlegends

10 team league w/ Forte as my Keeper

Ok, I already have a solid RB in Forte for my Keeper before the draft even starts.

Who do i Pick at #2? Either a QB (tom brady) or a WR (fitzgerald) OR OTHERS???

Depending on the above, who do you think will be around to round out my squad when it comes back around to me at #19 & #21 picks?

Ok, I already have a solid RB in Forte for my Keeper before the draft even starts.

Depending on the above, who do you think will be around to round out my squad when it comes back around to me at #19 & #21 picks?

who has been kept?

In our league we get keep one player and he had to be drafted the 6 round or later draft the previous year. I got lucky with Forte, but here is the rest of the keepers.

Phillip Rivers

Jay Cutler

Matt Ryan

Eli Manning

DeAngelo Williams

Chris Johnson

Brandon Jacobs

Anthony Gonzalez

In our league we get keep one player and he had to be drafted the 6 round or later draft the previous year. I got lucky with Forte, but here is the rest of the keepers.

Phillip Rivers

Jay Cutler

Matt Ryan

Eli Manning

DeAngelo Williams

Chris Johnson

Brandon Jacobs

Anthony Gonzalez

yes AP and Turner are available. we start 1QB / 2RB / 2WR / 1FLEX / 1 DEF

If AP doesn't go #1 I'll definitely take him at #2, but i figured if he doesn't I am not huge on Turner and i already have a solid back, so i was thinking more QB or big time WR in Fitz.

yes AP and Turner are available. we start 1QB / 2RB / 2WR / 1FLEX / 1 DEF

If AP doesn't go #1 I'll definitely take him at #2, but i figured if he doesn't I am not huge on Turner and i already have a solid back, so i was thinking more QB or big time WR in Fitz.

anyone have any advice for the above?

Who is the guy with the #1 pick going to keep? If he's not keeping a QB and you've got 4 guys picking AFTER you that are keeping QBs then your chance of landing Brady/Manning/Brees/Rodgers on the way back seem pretty good. Btw, if you keep Forte and the other guys keep who you've listed, that makes 9 teams. Is there a new owner this year that doesn't get a keeper to make it a 10-team league? I'd take either MJD/AP or Moss/Fitz with your first pick, depending on what your preference is.

Who is the guy with the #1 pick going to keep? If he's not keeping a QB and you've got 4 guys picking AFTER you that are keeping QBs then your chance of landing Brady/Manning/Brees/Rodgers on the way back seem pretty good. Btw, if you keep Forte and the other guys keep who you've listed, that makes 9 teams. Is there a new owner this year that doesn't get a keeper to make it a 10-team league? I'd take either MJD/AP or Moss/Fitz with your first pick, depending on what your preference is.

dpbuddha,

The way our draft works is we get to keep someone that we drafted 6 round or later the previous year. Therefore, most of the keepers are not that great. I got lucky and drafted Forte 7th round last year. Here is the Draft order with there keepers. Pick 5,6,7 and 10 have quarterbacks but they are not necessarily starting QB's.

#1 pick is probably going to be AP if not I'm taking him. If he is takin then you think i should go WR instead of QB. I would have 4 guys in front of me that get 2 picks before i do that don't have quarterbacks, meaning Brady/Manning/Brees/Rodgers would most likely be off the board. What do you think MJD or Fitz? OR should i stick with my original thought and grab Brady to solidify my QB.

#1 - Adam Vinatieri

#2 - Matt Forte

#3 - Anthony Gonzalez

#4 - DeAnglelo Williams

#5 - Matt Ryan

#6 - Eli Manning

#7 - Jay Cutler

#8 - Chris Johnson

#9 - Brandon Jacobs

#10 - Philip Rivers